New line of SE phones is here

Status
Not open for further replies.

rajasekharan

Youngling
hey, that w580 is a stunner....*www.dslr-forum.de/images/smilies/eek.gif

one little but important question ......
does it have FM?????????????????????????????????????????????????????

if it has.................

please please please SE for MY SAKE , bring the price to 10k...:)or less???

hey, someone gift me the phone yaar....;)

Tech Geek

Wise Old Owl
Lol
its the best one
the expected price is above20K

*gizmodo.com/gadgets/cellphones/sony-ericsson-w580-walkman-phone-has-a-pedometer-247164.php

Last edited:

rajasekharan

Youngling
oh ...it has a pedometer and it says only to u.s .....hmm means i still have to stick with my sweet 750i, well , thats ok....:)

but hey ....someonle please gift me that phone yaar, its ultra cool..:), most sexy one i have seen after 750..:)

The W580 Walkman® phone at a glance: Music Walkman® player 2.0 512 MB Memory Stick Micro™ (M2™) (expandable) 12MB user free memory Music playback up to 20 hours FM Radio with RDS PlayNow™ TrackID™ music recognition software Disc2Phone Music Management Software Multiple Music Format Support (MP3/AAC/AAC+/e-AAC+) A2DP (Bluetooth™ streaming sound) Music Illumination Effects Stereo Headset Speakerphone Design & Lifestyle 14mm slim Compact slider design Flash theme Pedometer Active Applications Weight 94 grams Size 99 x 47 x 14 mm Imaging 2.0 megapixel camera 2.0" QVGA 262K TFT screen Picture Blogging Connectivity & Messaging Bluetooth™ 2.0 Java MIDP 2.0 Full HTML Browser with RSS Instant messaging USB Mass storage POP3/IMAP4 email Enabled for Java push mail Accessories In-Box: Stereo Headset HPM-70 USB Cable DCU-60 512MB Memory Stick Micro™ (M2™) Disc2Phone Music Management Software Aftermarket Accessories - including: Stereo Portable Handsfree HPM-85

Portable Speakers MPS-70
Snap-On Speakers MPS-75

Bluetooth™ Music Receiver MBR-100
Bluetooth™ Car Speakerphone HCB-120
Availability and versions EDGE 850/900/1800/1900

Colours: Style White / Urban Grey

Standby time: up to 370 hours
Talktime: up to 9 hours

phew...

P.S : gift, gift, gift me this one ...:)

OP
gxsaurav

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
pathiks said:
bhagwan aisi sis sabko de.. :grin:
btw tell her to take the w580i.. Its better than z750i imo..
teri ******* :D

U forgot, Z750i is Pink :p

@ rajasekharan

Yes, W580i supports FM too

I m now eyeing on 2 phones only, either W880i due to a 320X240 screen or W580i again due to slimness of 14mm despite of being a slider phone with 2 parts & 320X240 screen. I just wish both of these phones have auto focus.

Edit : This just in, W880i & W580i has no autofocus.

So now it comes to two choices. If you are in the market for SE phones, Do not go for a phone without 240x320 resolution screen.

SE K series has no Megabass

SE W series has no Auto focus.

W580i is still good, like I said, 14mm with 2 MP camera (just don't shake your hands) & EDGE while W888i\W880i also has no Edge.

Or you can buy a K818i with EDGE. Remember it is india so 3G won't matter.

Last edited:

moshel

Padawan
infra_red_dude said:
i second that!!!! my mom still uses that phone.. and its so responsive and comfortable... my family uses z550i, t610, k700i and my w700i.. and the t610's keypad is the most comfortable... t610 is a beauty.... i still find no phone as gorgeous as that!!!

now thats a "SE" family!!!!!

t610 is still one of the most beautiful looking phones, it has a perfect body!

btw the W880i looks good, hopefully it wont be very highly priced...

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
blueshift said:
W800i is out of stock now.

I liked both W580i and W880.
I know... another good model gone for the benefit of costlier models.. say 810i :(

On the bright side, I now have a rarity :D

Pathik

Google Bot
koolbluez said:
I know... another good model gone for the benefit of costlier models.. say 810i :(

On the bright side, I now have a rarity :D
on the darker side, u now hav an extinct model.. :p

abhi1301

gEttIn 0uT@@@ BOXX
k810 JOYSTIC AGAIN NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO .. SE joystick .. is real real real bad man .. it's d worst thing u wanna deal wid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom