New Lan centre in Mumbai Armed by Asus, Benq and Razer Hardware

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
*i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k500/HardwareBBQ/Play%20Factory/185704_10150408226750621_736055620_17470654_5332727_n.jpg​

There was a "whisper" some weeks back about a lan centre in Oshiwara, Mumbai but I really didn't expect to be a really well-made one.The cafe's hardware is from Asus, BenQ and Razer. It uses H55 board and 460GTX from Asus, Display panel (A 24 Inch panel at that) from BenQ and and awesome Headphone+ other gaming gear (mouspads, mouse and keyboards) from Razer. By the looks of it, anyone can say the owner is a gamer for sure.

Hardware BBQ | Reviews • Previews • Recommendations: New Lan centre in Mumbai Armed by Asus, Benq and Razer Hardware

azzu

AJJU
Worth visiting i must say..
Greatly Designed And Awesome Use of the space and not to forget those Retro lamps, City train Fans..looks awesome

OP
The Sorcerer

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
There's a lan centre in Indore called collide with Asus, Roccat and Lian Li Hardware. There's one in Gwalior by play 360. There's more to come that is not in Mumbai, so once they have officially opened I'll put them up here. IINM, there's an alienware lan centre in Bangalore? I've read it in gamebashing once.

Yeah- atleast the gaming cafe scene is changing nicely thanks to people taking a huge step up from their end.

Last edited:
Top Bottom