New HTPC (INTEL or AMD )

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
You are wasting your Rs 2000 unnecessarily on that Asus motherboard better put that money on a better GPU like the GTX650Ti and stick with the wonderful Gigabyte.

hitman4

In the zone
^The GTX 650Ti is much better than the IGP in the A10.. How will getting a GTX 650 ti spoil the gaming experience, but using IGP will not ?..
And what exactly do you mean by multimedia stuff..??
And look at the bright side, if he goes for intel route, atleast he has an upgrade path (even though it's insignificant, ivybridge will be obsolete by the time he upgrades)

AnandTech - Bench - CPU
Both of them are almost similar, the difference will arise when using the IGP of A10 vs a dedicated GTX 650ti

Here's another good config

Intel Core i5-3330 11.5K
Gigabyte GA-B75M-D3H - Rs 4300
Corsair Value Ram 4 GB - Rs 1150
GPU - HD7770 - Rs 8K
HDD - 2TB WD Caviar Blue/Seagate Barracuda - Rs 6100
SMPS - CORSAIR SMPS-CX430V2 - Rs 2450
Cabinet -CMElite310 - Rs 1900
Total 35500

not being an intel fanboy but the i5 should destroy all FM2 based processors
i5 3330........??????:-?:-?

OP
Ayuclack

Ayuclack

*qwich.in
And replace the Sony DVD RW with an ASUS or LiteOn one.. I heard SONYs have a high failure rate !?

Had For 3 Years With No Problem.... But Had Failure With 3 LG Drives

You are wasting your Rs 2000 unnecessarily on that Asus motherboard better put that money on a better GPU like the GTX650Ti and stick with the wonderful Gigabyte.

Gigabyte Has Poor Service >..<

ICO any Suggestions

Cilus

laborare est orare
^^ Exactly. I am not getting whether OP wants a HTPC or a Gaming PC. i3 + GTX 650 TI can never be considered as a HTPC, it is a budget gaming rig.

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
"Games on 1080 p at Mid settings like GTA IV ,Fifa 13 ,other playable by Controller"

The question here is what do you want. If you want that as you have posted then an A10 wont go very far. But will do fine for the HTPC part. Hence the question is what do you want ? If you want both then you have to get a discreet GPU and a good one at that. Cause GTA4 at 1080p is quite taxing.

^ You want a budget gaming pc, not an HTPC, so I suggest this config:

CPU: i3 3220 (7100)
motherboard: MSI MOTHERBOARD H67MA-E35 (4690)
cabinet: I couldn't see a horizontal cabinet on md computers, but you can easily find one in local stores (1300)
GPU: ZOTAC GRAPHICS CARD GTX 650 Ti (10192)
KB + mouse: MICROSOFT KEYBOARD COMBO 800 WIRELESS (1248)
Optical drive: LG (1000)
HDD: WD cavier blue 2 TB (5500)
PSU: Corsair cx500v2 (3200)

Total: 34230

OP
Ayuclack

Ayuclack

*qwich.in
Going with the A10 now ...and only htpc usage ...on 3d movies and bluray...so a10 will he good....which GPU could be hybrid crossfire with igpu???
Suggest A10 builds..and no keyboard mouse please...have ps3 bd remote for that purpose

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
AMD A10-5800K Rs 8400
ASUS F2A85-M-LE MOTHERBOARD Rs 5800
G-Skill RipjawX 1600 MHz CL10 4GB X 1 Rs 1600
Corsair CX 430 V2 Rs 2560
Cooler Master Elite 361 Rs2350

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
@ op

I would suggest you to wait a bit. Amd richland apu's are just round the corner and will sport GCN graphics with even better cpu performance.
They will fit into existing FM2 motherboards. You can buy the board now if you want to but just wait for A10 6800K. It will be worth it for sure.

OP
Ayuclack

Ayuclack

*qwich.in
@ op

I would suggest you to wait a bit. Amd richland apu's are just round the corner and will sport GCN graphics with even better cpu performance.
They will fit into existing FM2 motherboards. You can buy the board now if you want to but just wait for A10 6800K. It will be worth it for sure.

Till When Will Be These Released Around as I Have to buy 2 rigs one a htpc and another a budget gaming pc for my bro now..

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
^^ They will release on march 19th.

Report: AMD Richland APUs Will Hit Shelves March 19th

Top Bottom