New Graphic Card

deepakpillai_009

Right off the assembly line
Hi!, I'm looking for a NVIDIA Graphics card for Rs. 5000 to Rs. 8000. It will be used to play games like COD: Black Ops 2, Assassins Creed 2 etc along with playing a couple of HD Movies.

My config is:

Intel Core 2 Duo E6750 OC to 2.9 GHz
4 GB DDR3 RAM
500 W Cooler Master SMPS

Thanks in Advance

Regards

mandarpalshikar

Why So Serious ???
@MODs - Please move this thread to Graphic Cards section

@OP - Which mobo are you using ? and at what resolution would you be playing the games ?

Neo

@mandar does the resolution matter? Just get the best bang for the Buck.
@op get the hd7770 for 8k from smc. Also which is the exact model of the psu.
And yea, you should post threads in proper section .

OP
D

deepakpillai_009

Well my resolution is 1440 x 900. This is the resolution I play. Also my SMPS is Cooler Master Real Power 500 W & Motherboard Zotac G45 MB

Thanks in Advance

Regards

vkl

Cyborg Agent
@deepakpillai_009
Is the model of the PSU quoted by you correct?
There is CM Real Power 550w.Is there CM Real Power 500w too?

If it is CM Real Power 550w,then go ahead with hd7770.MSI R7770-2PMD1GD5-7.9k

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
there's real power M520 ( a semi modular psu ) but no 500W model and even if Op is using a extreme power 500W the cpu and gfx card combo will work just fine.

vkl

Cyborg Agent
At that price range hd7770 is the card to get.Gtx650 performs lower than hd7770 but costs more.

CyberKID

In search for Tech Gyan!
GTX 650. I've seen it (Zotac GTX 650 1GB DDR5 to be exact) listed at Cost to Cost's (Nehru Place-Delhi) price list dated 07-12-2012 at ~7.7K (including VAT). BTW, the HD 7770 is still better.

krishnendu

Journeyman
Can you guys suggest an equivalent option from the NVIDIA stables, preferably the 5 series or 6 series. :-D

Go for hd7770, its the best card at 8k, I'm using it. The performance is the matter that is why everyone saying ati/amd. But if you like the name and the brand then go for nVIDIA :)

OP
D

deepakpillai_009

Thanks for the suggestions friends...I will stick with Radeon 7770. Now for the choices which is a good brand MSI or XFX or Powercolor or Sapphire or any other brand...:wink:

Top Bottom