New GFX for 28k

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Siddharth_1

Siddharth_1

EXTREME
^^I am not a newbie topgear. Obviously i knew about this already. I am asking about the launch date in india. So that i come to know when i will get the game after i preorder it?

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
I did not say you a newbie anywhere ?? and as you are a pro you better know how long it would take for the game to reach to you after pre ordering it.

Anyway, the game is in stock at FK now but I guess you already know this too ;-)

OP
Siddharth_1

Siddharth_1

EXTREME
Guys i bought the GFX. But because there was a budget cut and unavailability of asus gfx, i bought an MSI R7950-2PMD3GD5/OC (THIS ONE) for 24.2k, as no other version of hd 7950 was available in Nehru Place. Please tell if it was a good choice.

Darth Vader

In the zone
Guys i bought the GFX. But because there was a budget cut and unavailability of asus gfx, i bought an MSI R7950-2PMD3GD5/OC (THIS ONE) for 24.2k, as no other version of hd 7950 was available in Nehru Place. Please tell if it was a good choice.

Should've asked here before buying MSI HD7950 :(

Better HD7950 Card:
Sapphire AMD/ATI HD 7950 OC Edition 3 GB GDDR5 Graphics Card | Graphics Card | Flipkart.com

Sapphire AMD ATI Radeon HD 7950 OC edition 3 GB GDDR5 PCI-E Graphics Card HD7950 | eBay

Sapphire AMD ATI Radeon HD 7950 OC edition 3 GB GDDR5 PCI-E Graphics Card HD7950 | eBay
with ebay coupon it'll be rs 23.5k

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Not bad for the price, but Sapphire OC would have been a better choice at 1k more (discounting ebay of course). Congos anyway. Show us some pics. And game hard. :)

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member

the gpu you got has reference cooler which is good but not great like custom coolers :

*media.bestofmicro.com/8/E/337262/original/T02%20Temperatures%20Gaming.png

so can you post the load temps you are getting ??

and I think you should have gone for this one instead just for 1.3k extra ( 70 Mhz clokck speed boost, dual fan, better cooling )
Sapphire AMD/ATI HD 7950 OC Edition 3 GB GDDR5 Graphics Card | Graphics Card | Flipkart.com

BTW, Congrats on your purchase ;-)

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!

Frankly saying, considering the price, not a good deal.
And the price cut is going to happen sometime soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom