New Dell Inspiron 15r or Lenovo Ideapad z580?

kk_rr_ish

Right off the assembly line
I want to buy a laptop 15" with i5 3rd gen and 1 gb dedicated graphics what would be a better choice?
I have heard that dell have heating problem and lenovo has battery life problem .. please suggest ..

New Dell Inspiron 15r Features:-

3rd Gen Intel® Core™ i5-3210M Processor (3MB cache, up to 2.9 GHz)
Windows® 7 Home Basic SP1 64bit (English)
15.6" HD WLED True-Life (1366x768) - ICC
4GB3 DDR3 SDRAM at 1600MHz
500GB 5400RPM SATA Hard Drive
AMD Radeon™ HD 7670M DDR3 1GB
12.7" SATA Tray Load DVD+/-RW
1 Year Complete Cover Accidental Damage Protection with Premium Phone Support
2.74kg4

Lenovo Ideapad z580 features:-

3rd Gen Intel® Core™ i5-3210M Processor (3MB cache, up to 2.9 GHz)
Windows® 7 Home Basic SP1 64bit (English)
HD LED Glare Screen
4GB3 DDR3 SDRAM at 1600MHz
500GB 5400RPM SATA Hard Drive
1 GB nVidia GT630M
1 Year Complete Cover Accidental Damage Protection

har

In the zone
Oh my bad. Starting to see special edition everywhere :p
That said go with inspiron. The ideapads dont have good build quality.

rio

obviously lenovo z580 ia better choice as lenovo laptops are at par in all features ...inspiron laptops have poor battery life .If one does not trust me see the reviews of inspiron laptops (1st and 2nd gen) and those of lenovo z570.
one will find the difference between these two brands........see the rank on laptopmag's website....

aroraanant

Explorer
^^^^
I agree that the battery gets kaput after around 2yrs in dell.
But considering all the other things also and the ASS of dell, it is the best option right now and also better than Lenovo

You can better to take Lenovo brand laptop because it is hard and low cost in case of dell it is sensitive and high cost for gaming inspirion is taken when compare to both lenovo is best choice to take.

RON28

Cyborg Agent
why the hell people don't understand VFM here, i do remember when a member of digit created a thread about pathetic ASS of lenovo, lenovo have good configs, but there are many hardware failures compared to dell. and GT 630M is weak compared to 7670m. and those ratings on flipkart can't be trusted because they are not certified buyers.

vkl

Cyborg Agent
Spec wise both are nearly same but those who want better gpu pick up the Inspiron 15r
as it has a better gpu.

ritesh956

You must go with lenovo because from last few years dell is not providing good laptops. Dell laptops will get problemed so early. I have saw and used both laptops. I will say go with lenovo Z580.

Top Bottom