New Call of Duty for 2013 confirmed

Alok

Adventurer
Activision is currently holding a Q4 Conference Call and we are happy to report that the big publisher has listed a Call of Duty game, planned for a Q4, 2013 release. Not only that, but Activision’s CEO has officially admitted that a new Call of Duty game is currently under development. Our guess is that this new COD will be developed by Infinity Ward, given the fact that the previous COD was developed by Treyarch and there is a one-year cycle between the studios that are developing thesetitles.

*www.dsogaming.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/callofduty2013-conference-call.jpgSOURCE AND DETAILS*i50.tinypic.com/nz3kab.jpg

Last edited:

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
"Call of Duty" makes me shyt bricks. BTW we all know that CoD keeps on coming every year, right? So this isn't a news, at all. Damn, Activision.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Not really interested in CoD anymore..

cant the activision/blizzard partnership do something about releasing blizzard games in India ?

Last edited:

gameranand

Living to Play
Screw Blizzard for Diablo 3 security. I can't play that game even if I want to because of my $hitty net connection which disconnects now and then. :evil:

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
Screw Blizzard for Diablo 3 security. I can't play that game even if I want to because of my $hitty net connection which disconnects now and then. :evil:

screw internet connection , i can still not play this game because even now it still retail for 3k here .

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
There is no secret that CoD gfx sucks, also there is no denying that its the largest selling game in fps gener. CoD sells.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
this is not good. EA did the same with NFS & MOH and almost killed both the series. MOH is dead and NFS can soon join the same ranks.

Top Bottom