New Budget PC: 35k

OP
R

Rahul003

Broken In
Better get Corsair gs600. But why you bought this one instead of 430v2 ?

2 days back Corsair CX430V2, wasn't available , was getting Cooler Master Extreme Power Plus 460W ... then it was suggested to go with Seasonic S12 620 or Corsair.... even Seasonic S12 620 wasn't available, in Corsair CX600V2 was available.... Is CX600 V2 bad... ?? I will try to get it changed :|.

OP
R

Rahul003

Broken In
Below is current status of config:

AMD Phenom II X6 1090T ---------> Got it
Gigabyte GA-970A-UD3 ---------> Placed order
GSkill RipJaws 4GB X 2 1600 MHz DDR3 ---------> Got it ( opted for better performance and Lifetime Warranty)
WD Caviar Black 1 TB (32 Mb Cache)---------> Got it ( Using 2 WD HDD from last 5 yrs , No issues till date)
Corsair CX 600V2-------> Got it
LG 22X DVD Writer -------> Got it
CM Elite 350 -------> Got it
APC 600VA -------> Got it
Sapphire HD5670 512MB GDDR5 -------> still looking for
Cooler Master Hyper TX3 EVO Cooler -------> Got it

Please let me know inputs on above config ... If some thing needs to get changed :|...

Feedbacks are not good for that.

Thanks a ton Sujay .. I will get it replaced with CS600... Please share your inputs on other config items too...

Cilus

laborare est orare
There is no point of getting the 1 GB version of HD 5670 by paying near to 5K as 512 MB GDDR5 is enough for these low end cards. Rather than try to get the 512 MB GDDR5 version of HD 5670. The price is around 4.2K

Similarly there are certain 2 GB DDR3 versions available for HD 6670, don't be fooled by them. Get only the 1 GB GDDR5 version which is available around 5.3K

OP
R

Rahul003

Broken In
^Its GS600. And why don't you order cx430v2 online ?

Dealer is known to my bro.. We have buying products from him from past 4-5 yrs.. Always get best service :) and good price too...

There is no point of getting the 1 GB version of HD 5670 by paying near to 5K as 512 MB GDDR5 is enough for these low end cards. Rather than try to get the 512 MB GDDR5 version of HD 5670. The price is around 4.2K

Similarly there are certain 2 GB DDR3 versions available for HD 6670, don't be fooled by them. Get only the 1 GB GDDR5 version which is available around 5.3K

Sorry to bother you guys .... I have been modifying my config too often.. When ever me and my bro go to Dealer he show new options... As I am novice whatever my bro suggest me I try to go with it:-?... After your enlightening inputs I have understood, I ended up with non-reliable Higher version most of times:shock:..

Please suggest one final version of config, in view of products I have already bought and I will stick to it.

AMD Phenom II X6 1090T ---------> Got it
Gigabyte GA-970A-UD3 ---------> Placed order
GSkill RipJaws 4GB X 2 1600 MHz DDR3 ---------> Got it
WD Caviar Black 1 TB (32 Mb Cache)---------> Got it
Corsair CX 600V2-------> Got it
LG 22X DVD Writer -------> Got it
CM Elite 350 -------> Got it
APC 600VA -------> Got it
Sapphire HD5670 512MB GDDR5 -------> still looking for
Cooler Master Hyper TX3 EVO Cooler -------> Got it

If any changes are needed ... I will do it once for all.

Thank you to you All Guys for support and help :).

RiGOD

SoLa BeLLaToR...
There's no doubt that SeaSonic S12 II 520 has better build quality & efficiency than either of the Corsair's mentioned. It comes with a 5 year warranty too. For you needs CX600 is OK. But if you're considerate about the above mentioned stuff you can go for SeaSonic.

OP
R

Rahul003

Broken In
Better pick up the HD 6670 1 GB GDDR5 from MSI (Dual Fan cooler) at 5.3K

I am getting these two online options

MSI R6670-MD1GD5 Radeon HD 6670 1GB 128-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.1 x16 HDCP Ready Graphic Card

MSI ATI Radeon HD 6670 1024MB DDR5 R6670-MD1GD5 Graphics Card

MSI R6670-MD1GD5 Graphic Card

some seems to be with single Fan... Please provide some detailed info... so that I can get the right product this time :)

@ RiGOD : Thanks for suggestion... I will try to change it to Seasonic S12 520.

Cilus

laborare est orare
Pick up the last one, one from SMCInternational. That is the dual fan version and will be good for overclocking.

OP
R

Rahul003

Broken In
Thanks to All, for your inputs...I have Checked, MSI HD 6670 1 GB GDDR (Dual Fan) is not available at SMC nor with any other Dealer at NP :( ....

Today have received GSkill RipJaws 4GB X 2 1600 MHz DDR3 via courier It is mentioned at cover and website G.SKILL-Products that it is for intel processors ... and at bottom there is a not

" ***Strongly recommendation: For AMD platform, please follow the voltage/timing as specification to stabilize your system instead of select AUTO/Default."

Can you please explain it...

OP
R

Rahul003

Broken In
Pick up the last one, one from SMCInternational. That is the dual fan version and will be good for overclocking.

Thanks guys...

I finally got Corsair GS600 PSU.....:lol:

However, I could not find MSI 6670 1 GB GDDR5 even at SMC....they all have single fan version....Card with Dual Fans is unavailable....what should i do??

Also, the GSkill RAM i got is F3-12800CL9S-4GBXL.....But the wrapper says it is specially designed for 2nd generation Intel Core Processor family and Intel Z68 & P67 platforms.....Will it not work for my AMD Processor???:shock:

Do i need to get some other version of this RAM for my processor.:cry:

Please suggest....

RiGOD

SoLa BeLLaToR...
^^If you can't find the dual fan get the single fan MSI one.

That RAM will work fine for you.

Top Bottom