Never Winter Nights 2 - Kb Shortcuts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Journeyman
Hi,

I need the keyboard shortcuts for commands in NWN2 -

Also my characters attack the enemies when I want them to stick by me and attack according to my commands. I tried broadcasting "follow me"... but its no use. This is my first time playing NWNs. I am becoming quite impatient abt it.

So any suggestions?

rajasekharan

Youngling
in NWN 1 you could do it by assigining to "CONTROL" slot, or "SHIFT" slot.....or in the normal slot......i have been playing NWN 1 and all its expansion for 3 years now...:), am planning to buy NWN 2 next month....:), so it should be the same way...:),

for more info about nwn please visit

*nwn2forums.bioware.com/forums/index.html

this is a dedicated forum for the beautiful game...:), have fun playing mate...me envy of you...
*smilies.zx6r.info/lachen/567.gif

OP

Journeyman
Sorry guys.

I did not exit my game and check. Actually while playing the game, accessing the options dialog doesn't give access to the Keyboard controls. I have to exit the game and from the main menu, access the option button & then do it. Was dumb enough not to look at it.

Anyways, Appreciate ur help guys.

rajasekharan

Youngling
how is NWN 2 . . . ? i will try it in another month or so :). till then its NWN 1 for me

Last edited:
OP

Journeyman
I did not play NWN 1. So I can't compare NWN 2 and NWN 1. As a RPG, I am enjoying it as much as I did SWKOTOR..

rajasekharan

Youngling
you got to play NWN 1 :). fantastic one :). not like BG2 . BG 2 was die hard D @D rule , a rare class game :). a class of its own .

faraaz

Evil Genius
NWN1...the original campaign sucked donkey genitals...custom mods made by the community and online multiplayer in Permanent Worlds was AWESOME though...best gaming I'd done in years!! This includes BG2 by the way.

As far as NWN2 is concerned...I'm liking it. Of course, I had 4 years to get used to NWN1 so this one is still a bit new, but from what I've played of it, its brilliant! :)

rajasekharan

Youngling
i was not talking about OC . . look at the two expansions and infinite modules :). they pack one hell a fun . though not up to the mark like BG 2. it still is the BEST where is stands :). i liked OC though . i cant go on line with my mobile connection and play :-(. this time i heard there is more story mode and importance to off line gaming :).yoo hoo

faraaz

Evil Genius
@Rajasekharan: Well, with the resource hog that is NWN2...I dont know how online gaming will be, considering lags and stuff like that. Does anybody have any experience with this, so that they can comment??

And you liked the OC?? uh...why?

rajasekharan

Youngling
i liked the OC cause i played it before BG 2 :). . but when i played BG 2 that all changed. but still i liked it cause it was better at that period of time :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom