Netbook

Status
Not open for further replies.

ani1751

Broken In
Hello,
I want to buy a Netbook, I just want to watch movies and do surfing, i guess it will server the purpose. I want Some good one around 10k. I saw Samsung NetBook N 128, But i cant spend 14k for a Netbook. If you know some good one, plz tell me.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
There's no netbook around 10K - so for 10K you will have to be happy with a smartphone.

For netbook samsung N128 is good enough and the price is justified - so try to increase your budget.

pinga123

Broken In
I have purchased Acer aspire one d250 for 14500 only (6 cell batteries 5.2 Hour working state ).i have installed windows 7 on it. its working great.
I liked video playback.
I also got lot of freebies along with that.
I have got following accessories along with it.
1 External Mouse
1 Screen guard
1 Keyboard guard
1 USB Vacuum cleaner
1 Cleaning kit.
1 Laptop bag .

I m very happy with the performance Go get it.

mobileman

In the zone
but let me ask you to hte users of the NetBook,

that
is that really a substitute for laptops (i am not believeing so) ?

and as there is no CD/DVD, what is the easyness to use with(as toda, virus is spreading over USB) ?

as i am using my Notebook (LG Xnote), i will not go for a Netbook, leaving this, but, if possible, i will try to buy one, just as an optional, while travel.
is that makes sense?

waiting to get replies

mobileman

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yup, buying netbook definitely makes sense :p

every people has different type of works so there are different kind of variants of laptops .. some use their laptops for watching movie and some for serious office works and others for gaming in lan parties ( think of laptops with core i7 cpus and powerful gpus ). But for a user who works with office apps on the go does really need that much poiwer ? So he may a think a gaming laptop is just overkill :p

Many users only works with office apps or spend 2-3 hours daily on internet find netbooks very useful as they don't need to insert CD or DVDs too often and it saves a hell lot place in their congested work area and the power saving of these netbooks are very tiny. for eg. Samsung has a nebook with 160GB HDd which with a external disc drive comes around 16.5K is enough for office and internet related needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom