netbook at 15K ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!
In your budget there are few choices...
Acer Aspire One is good netbook and its lower end model comes at around 16K. But I have experienced more than one case of faulty screen in Acer laptops so...it is not for me personally speaking...

One more option is...iBall Lilbook 1017 10 Inch Netbook...it has Intel Atom (1.60GHz, 533MHz, 512KB) processor, comes with 1GB RAM, 160GB HDD and a 3in1 card reader.it also has 1.3MP camera...the price tag on internet shows Rs.14,559...check them out...

Cool Buddy

Wise Old Owl
How do we install an OS on these, they do not have optical drives (if one doesn't have an external DVD writer)

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!
hahaha dude personally speaking, i hate such small laptops which we have started calling notebooks...i just dnt see the need...if laptop is so heavy for you to take it around...just stick with PC...and if mobility is the purpose then purchase a good mobile device...I am pretty much happy with my N85 which allows me to do everything a notebook has to offer....chat, multimedia, songs, email, games etc..

FilledVoid

Who stole my Alpaca!
sorry but after looking to some netbooks

Is it even Worth of Buying ?
For the frequent traveler , Absolutely. Especially if you don't need anything that requires heavy computing . Unless you enjoy lugging around a bigger / heavier laptop.

Cool Buddy

Wise Old Owl
I doubt the utility of these things too. But there are certain advantages, for example it is light-weight and has wi-fi, 10" screen is better than a 3.2" screen for web & some document editing. has long battery life. you could also watch an odd movie in your free time. Of course, if it is possible to carry around a laptop, that would be much better. But still, there is something in these cute devices which people love. Atleast they are better than iPad as in you can connect your external devices & use a full fledged OS on it and is priced half of iPad, If iPad is a success, why would netbooks be a failure? (Sorry Apple, here is a person who doesn't like your stupid device with that stupid name!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom