Nestle Maggi under fire from FDA

Sonusaini

Right off the assembly line
Hii friends m Sonu,i don't think this is possible it seems to be a fake news because Maggie is popular in India,i also liked it very much.. This news is fake.

The Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) has denied ordering any recall....they said the final report of the investigation is yet to come and a recall of the product can be ordered only after confirmatory reports are examined.

any kind of heat will also do the trick :mrgreen: but to remember to keep the temperature below 100 degrees as Arcylamides may be produced.

Correction, Not Acrylamide, but Uranium isotopes.
Nobody eats Maggi for nutrition.....except for the fact that it constitutes of 80% in my hostel xD

himanshu_game

Creating New Worlds
OMG , so I dont have any Neurons Left in my Brains :shock: ???

- - - Updated - - -

Not Yet or your'e an Advanced Level Zombie - Human Hybrid (Next Stage of Zombie Evolution)

You are Ironman you don't need neurons.

- - - Updated - - -

Hii friends m Sonu,i don't think this is possible it seems to be a fake news because Maggie is popular in India,i also liked it very much.. This news is fake.

The Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) has denied ordering any recall....they said the final report of the investigation is yet to come and a recall of the product can be ordered only after confirmatory reports are examined.

Its your call if you want to consume Maggi or not. But it is very bad for health, it is a slow poison.

- - - Updated - - -

Correction, Not Acrylamide, but Uranium isotopes.
Nobody eats Maggi for nutrition.....except for the fact that it constitutes of 80% in my hostel xD

Stop eating Maggi and start eating raw fruit and vegetables. We are designed to eat raw food by nature.
Acryamide is produced when almost any food is cooked at ~100 degrees or above. Fried and Baked potato chips contains ~100 ppb , ~1000 ppb of Acrylamide while the permitted amount is ~0.6 ppb.

Ironman

In the zone
You are Ironman you don't need neurons.

- - - Updated - - -

Its your call if you want to consume Maggi or not. But it is very bad for health, it is a slow poison.

- - - Updated - - -

Stop eating Maggi and start eating raw fruit and vegetables. We are designed to eat raw food by nature.
Acryamide is produced when almost any food is cooked at ~100 degrees or above. Fried and Baked potato chips contains ~100 ppb , ~1000 ppb of Acrylamide while the permitted amount is ~0.6 ppb.

Yes We should eat like
Like Bear Grylls : :-D

*i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/03/13/article-2114595-122762D5000005DC-881_634x448.jpg
*blog.liu.se/danielhidalgo/files/2015/04/maxresdefault.jpg
*cdn.coresites.factorymedia.com/mpora_new/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/Bear-Grylls-bites-into-an-Alaskan-salmon-straight-out-of-the-river.jpg
*www.spiritworks.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/21340_Bear_with_lobster_dinner_3-700x466.jpg
*edibleblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/Bear-Grylls-eats-a-dead-sheeps-eyeball.jpg*static2.stuff.co.nz/1267864307/107/3414107.jpg

himanshu_game

Creating New Worlds
Yes We should eat like
Like Bear Grylls : :-D

*i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/03/13/article-2114595-122762D5000005DC-881_634x448.jpg
*blog.liu.se/danielhidalgo/files/2015/04/maxresdefault.jpg
*cdn.coresites.factorymedia.com/mpora_new/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/Bear-Grylls-bites-into-an-Alaskan-salmon-straight-out-of-the-river.jpg
*www.spiritworks.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/21340_Bear_with_lobster_dinner_3-700x466.jpg
*edibleblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/Bear-Grylls-eats-a-dead-sheeps-eyeball.jpg*static2.stuff.co.nz/1267864307/107/3414107.jpg
Take precautions before eating anything. :-D

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
oh god there are fruits in the wild, so good for foraging
actually, just stop eating. eating 3 times a day is unnatural, no animal does that.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Today I read the description of Maggie Packet @my home
and they have written in black "No added MSG"

btw any update on the latest report ?

udaylunawat

In the zone
Yeah so they try finding some little poison in Maggi. But sell tobacco, gutkha, cigarette labeling them with poison skull marks without caring about banning them ?

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
ok, that can be a new revenue generating stream, pay extra tax for tasty noodles
poor people get to buy bland noodles with no additives for discount at ration shops

Top Bottom