nero refuses to be installed

Status
Not open for further replies.

agrim

Right off the assembly line
i had copied nero 6.3.1.12 OEM CD from my friend
the problem i that on other computers it gets intalled but on my computer it refuses to insalled even after formatting
the problem with nero is that when it reaches the AudioPlayerPlugins it gives an error saying that cannot copy defConverter.dll
InCD also stops while copying InCD.exe
help!!!

Sourabh

Laptoping
first un-install the previous version of nero you have
mebbe this prob is due to the previous installation of nero

kl_ravi

Journeyman
agrim said:

Copying OEM cd's from friends amounts to software piracy. :twisted:

Moreover the CD's bundled along with the CD writers are for that particular brand only. For example if the software is bundled with Samsung CD writer, then it will not work for LG cd writer.

Why don't you use the application which was shipped on Digit CD's recently. :)

aunlead

Broken In
which OS are u using???

have u tried other versions of nero...even older 1's...try upgrading from older version....

H

h4ck3r

PL beleive me...

the problem i that on other computers it gets intalled but on my computer it refuses to insalled even after formatting
the problem with nero is that when it reaches the AudioPlayerPlugins it gives an error saying that cannot copy defConverter.dll
help!!!
There is no need to format yo hdd for silly things ..Never ask yo comp engg to solve the problem ..they alwayz wanna format hdd for nothing ...
Try solving the problem without formatting ..I have not formatted hdd even once after getting my pc .. Though i had a lots of problem i tackled it on my own . Why iam deviating the topic is becoz i have seen a lotsa ppl say here tht they formatted for anytihgn and everything ..thaz phunny

H

h4ck3r

PL beleive me...

help!!!
There is no need to format yo hdd for silly things ..Never ask yo comp engg to solve the problem ..they alwayz wanna format hdd for nothing ...
Try solving the problem without formatting ..I have not formatted hdd even once after getting my pc .. Though i had a lots of problem i tackled it on my own . Why iam deviating the topic is becoz i have seen a lotsa ppl say here tht they formatted for anytihgn and everything ..thaz phunny

hitesh_hg

Journeyman
Re: PL beleive me...

h4ck3r said:
.I have not formatted hdd even once after getting my pc ..

new HDD needs to be formatted atleast once... :D I haven't heard of pre-formatted hard-disks..it it actually was..maybe it was a used one...

Hitesh

H

h4ck3r

dont joke hitesh

Iam serious and iam telling you tht after windows98 was installed i have never formatted the hdd and sorry for posting it twice..i tried deleting it..
but it was futile i call upon the mod to delete one of the posts and leave the another one .

hitesh_hg

Journeyman
mate i was just pulling your leg...
what i meant was that every body has to format a HDD atleast once..

And as far as the original thread goes please explain your problem i details (OS etc)...coz once somehow some how my Nero's registry was screwed up and it was locked. All i had to do was inherent it permissions..delete it and reinstall again...

I believe yours is a different problem...
Hitesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom