Nero Burning Rom v6.6.0.0 Reloaded- All in 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

lavan_joy

Journeyman
NERO 6 RELOADED - Version 6.6.0.0 Popular Toolz EXCLUSIVE!

I got this soft today and the nero's performance is better than ever.
Any people tried this?

Nero 6 Ultra Edition Reloaded; Over 14 Individual Applications
Now Included in the Most Complete Award-Winning Digital Media Suite Available

*NOTE*
It Includes: Nero Burning Rom v6.6.0.0, NeroVision Express v3.0.0.8 & Media Player v1.40.22
Reloaded Also Sees The New Release Of Nero Recode 2.1. Click Here for Nero Recode 2.1 Highlights.

System Requirements: Windows 98/Me/2k/XP

Description/Info:

According to the respected German magazine CHIP, Ahead Software is about to release a major Nero Burning ROM update.
The new version is advertised as Nero 6.6 Reloaded, but in this case the sequel is expected to be better than the original.

Some highlights of the new features:

# Short Lead Outs - save recording time and adds 12mb storage capacity
# Function to verify the media for errors after the burning process.
# Nero Vision Express 3
# Nero PhotoSnap - a new tool for creating slide shows.
# New SmartStart 2 quick launch bar
# Nero MediaHome, a media server software

So the Reloaded seems to offer a bunch of interesting improvements, as well as totally new components.
Release is expected around mid October, with a price tag of €70.

G

gxsaurav

I heard it is about 80 MB, Haven't got it yet, can U please tell me the components included,

Those who want to unbloat nero can take a look at my guide in general section

zenblue

Broken In
hi guys...where can i download this new nero 6.6.0.0 from ??....i downloaded demo of version 6.3.1.25 few days back and i just visited the website www.nero.com & 6.3.1.25 is still the latest verion there...is 6.6.0.0 only shipped as OEM along with CD or DVD recorders??

sting

Journeyman
ya guys i hear about the new features i also got a ftp link but that work only 1 hour i lost that chance :oops:

ShekharPalash

Web Entrepreneur
i'm in no mood to download it right now 'coz all I meant these days is to save stuff from my Home PC's before it dies (I'm sure it's gonna die, and if u wanna see the DEATH, ur welcome!!!)

Expecting DIGIT will give NERO RELOADED in next DVD/CD...

zenblue

Broken In
i found the link for v6.6.0.0 at www.softpedia.com ...and yes its little more then 80MBs...but what appears quite strange to me is that how come the official nero website www.nero.com doesnt have any mention of this release at all...not even in "latest news" section nor in "latest downloads" section...i guess, for now i ll stick to v6.3.1.25 which is the latest version available on official Nero site...moreover i dont use DVD burning and video editin so i just downloaded Package 1 which is 28.25MB and includes all basic components
* Nero StartSmart
* Nero Express 6
* Nero BackItUp
* Nero SoundTrax
* Nero Image Drive
* Nero Burning ROM 6
* Nero Cover Designer
* Nero Wave Editor
* Nero Toolkit
...i think, for now, its better with 6.3.1.25 which allows to choose the group of components to download instead of downloading whole 80MB or so unless someone wants the whole package and is in professional CD/DVD burning businessor video editing...downloading 80MB on a dialup is a nightmare as it is... :)

djmykey

Let the music play.....
Cool man gonna dl it but dap doesnt dl it from an ftp site i dunno why but this is bad man.

SHell

Broken In
Nero 6.6 was planned to be released officially on Oct 18.
but nothin is there on the site.
On searching google, there r many links
that gives options to download the latest version
of nero.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom