Negative Feedback on TDF

Status
Not open for further replies.

CA50

Cyborg Agent
Hi digitians, i have started this thread after going through the Bazaar section. To tell the truth, the bazaar section is just a junk of crappy threads. The members are just dumping their threads just like anything. There is no rules, no systematic posting etc. I saw members started a thread saying that they want to sell their items, without quoting anything about the product like whats its model numbers, warranty information, its price, shipping information, pictures etc. etc. For a buying it is very difficult to take a decision without even seeing the picture of the item or knowing the price. Even some members just post a thread without anything (no price tag, no picture).

So i am just requesting the mods to reviews the rules and to make some new rules especially for the Bazaar section. The following item details must be mandatory, threads without these mandatory fields should be deleted to prevent forum crapping.
1. Full model number and details
2. Pictures (MUST)
3. Date of purchase
4. Reason for sale
5. Warranty details
6. Price
7. Shipping etc.
8. threads with completed trade must be closed

More information can be added by the mods.

Also i feel that the bazaar section must be divided int two sub-sections:
1. For sellers
2. For buyers

Other members may contribute to this feedback and advices and suggestions are always welcome.

Thanks for reading this.

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
^+1

Mods and Admins need to be more active. Make some strong rules, which on violation must take strict action(say warning for first 2-3 times then ban) against the member who violates the rules.

OP
CA50

CA50

Cyborg Agent
^Good point. First warning n second ban of a particular period (say 15-20 days) then permanent ban.

OP
CA50

CA50

Cyborg Agent
its not like that already 13 people have read this thread, if we keep on bumping this thread then this will surely so to the right place.

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
Well.......Maybe...!! :)

They took years to listen us to change the forum :)

Dunno how much time will they took to make the forum wider.

Now a new issue :)

OP
CA50

CA50

Cyborg Agent
Well.......Maybe...!! :)

They took years to listen us to change the forum :)

Dunno how much time will they took to make the forum wider.

Now a new issue :)

lets see, currently 38 views, actually i don`t want to see this forum die. The main fuel of a tech forum - activeness is not here. Many had already left, and the others are leading the way led by seniors.:-(

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
Closing thread. Doomsday prophets come along every few months.
@CA50: your feedback is valuable, if you want webmasters, editors and other employees who monitor feedback, post feedback in this thread. And don't worry, we read everything. Almost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom