[Query] Needed Reliable Vendor TO get the PC Assembled in Nehru Place New Delhi

sethaditya

Right off the assembly line
Hi All,

Kindly Let me know any vendor Details to Get System Assembled in Nehru Place New Delhi with reliable after sale service.

I also want to dispose of my Old CPU as well any Pointer on the same will also be quite helpful

funskar

Padawan
Check vipin imports ..
Don't even think of cost2cost..
They are cheater..[personal experience]:-(

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Do not buy from cost2cost as almost all stuff are either illegally imported or duplicated stuff.
any hard evidence?they give a bill clearly mentioning the item.maybe they lure/confuse people into buying stuff instead of actually demanded product but it is not like they are selling duplicate processors/mobos or selling fake corsair rams.

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
any hard evidence?they give a bill clearly mentioning the item.maybe they lure/confuse people into buying stuff instead of actually demanded product but it is not like they are selling duplicate processors/mobos or selling fake corsair rams.
I didn't say all are duplicated stuff. Please read the previous comment properly.

Its a well known fact. Ask senior members here who reside in Delhi if you're finding it hard to believe. Many have posted about cost2cost selling duplicate nvidia GPU. Last month I had a case where Seagate India refused to accept RMA a drive from cost2cost and cost2cost backed out saying that its Seagate's job and not his. After he did something he figured that it came to Seagate Singapore. He emailed it to them, they accepted and then he sent the drive through seagate India and roughly after a month he got a new drive with replacement cover within India. He's very lucky considering no company does this.

You're better off paying bit more and getting proper hardware from proper stores (or getting it from few online stores) but if you want to go ahead go ahead: go ahead.

pulkitpopli2004

Cyborg Agent
i also have bad experience with Cost2Cost... yes they sell imported stuff.. unfortunately i have purchased that.. Cant say about duplicated one.. But this would be true i believe...
On some product u may find its price lower but otherwise dont buy from this shop.. try SMC buddy(very well reputed)...

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Do not buy from cost2cost as almost all stuff are either illegally imported or duplicated stuff.
though technically "almost all" is not equal to "all" practically it is considered as same & hence my previous post.you should use "most" or be specific("they sell imported hdd/duplicate nvidia etc)to avoid confusion.anyway i never recommended cost2cost for buying but for checking prices as there is usually 100-400 difference between cost2cost & computer empire prices but computer empire now-a-days do not paste their rate list like they used to & also cost2cost rate list is available & updated online.about smc their prices sometimes are higher than computer empire & most of the other shops selling same genuine product though you can bring prices a bit down if you have good bargaining skills.

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
though technically "almost all" is not equal to "all" practically it is considered as same & hence my previous post.you should use "most" or be specific("they sell imported hdd/duplicate nvidia etc)to avoid confusion.anyway i never recommended cost2cost for buying but for checking prices as there is usually 100-400 difference between cost2cost & computer empire prices but computer empire now-a-days do not paste their rate list like they used to & also cost2cost rate list is available & updated online.about smc their prices sometimes are higher than computer empire & most of the other shops selling same genuine product though you can bring prices a bit down if you have good bargaining skills.
Yeah- Cool story, bro! *sarcasm*

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
I didn't say all are duplicated stuff. Please read the previous comment properly.

Its a well known fact. Ask senior members here who reside in Delhi if you're finding it hard to believe. Many have posted about cost2cost selling duplicate nvidia GPU. Last month I had a case where Seagate India refused to accept RMA a drive from cost2cost and cost2cost backed out saying that its Seagate's job and not his. After he did something he figured that it came to Seagate Singapore. He emailed it to them, they accepted and then he sent the drive through seagate India and roughly after a month he got a new drive with replacement cover within India. He's very lucky considering no company does this.

You're better off paying bit more and getting proper hardware from proper stores (or getting it from few online stores) but if you want to go ahead go ahead: go ahead.

How can you exactly duplicate a GPU? and i mean that too something like nvidia? you have to be really stupid or ignorant to buy a product with a fake nvidia logo on the top?....

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
you have to be really stupid or ignorant to buy a product with a fake nvidia logo on the top?....
Bingo!!
There are lot of ignorant people. Some people deem that intel makes original boards, whereas asus and such boards are "3rd party". They frame opinions based on assimilating half knowledge when they read it "somewhere"- or from their friends, dealers, etc. There are some media guys who do the same. A tv show was put up and they showed that they put together a 25k worth gaming rig- with a sub-standard psu. Unfortunately, that's how its done.

Top Bottom