Needed A phone Under 25k................

I want to buy a phone Next month.

Budget is strictly below 25 k

My requirements are:

android phone( can be upgradable to 4.0 or 4.1)

atleast 8 MP Primary cam and secondary camera is also required for video calling

Dual core is cumpulsory

Smoother Gaming (I want to play High end games like GTA 3, Asphalt 7,Wild blood etc...,)

and V.Long battery backup

tkin

Back to school!!
Sony Xperia SL is the ideal phone under 25k: Sony Xperia SL - Full phone specifications
Sony Xperia SL - Sony: Flipkart.com

Droid

Broken In
Go for Samsung Galaxy SII. Samsung started rolling out JB update for SII.

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/mobiles-t...ndroid-4-1-2-jelly-bean-update-rolls-out.html

tkin

Back to school!!
Go for Samsung Galaxy SII. Samsung started rolling out JB update for SII.

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/mobiles-t...ndroid-4-1-2-jelly-bean-update-rolls-out.html
Really old set, check this: Samsung I9100 Galaxy S II vs. Sony Xperia SL - GSMArena.com

Xperia SL trumps SII in every single department, except a card slot, but Xperia has 32GB.

aroraanant

Explorer
I want to buy a phone Next month.

Budget is strictly below 25 k

My requirements are:

android phone( can be upgradable to 4.0 or 4.1)

atleast 8 MP Primary cam and secondary camera is also required for video calling

Dual core is cumpulsory

Smoother Gaming (I want to play High end games like GTA 3, Asphalt 7,Wild blood etc...,)

and V.Long battery backup

Bro you need to game and also you need a good battery back up, I would highly suggest you to increase your budget and get Note 2.

Yeah, old phone, ugly design etc etc. Time to make way for sexier sets :p
+1 ;)

OP
P

princeabhishake

Broken In
Bro you need to game and also you need a good battery back up, I would highly suggest you to increase your budget and get Note 2.

+1 ;)

thanks for ur advice but My budget is hardly 25 k

I am choosing S2 over Xperia SL

as it has brighter AMOLED screen and and a Long battery backup

tkin

Back to school!!

You should reconsider: Sony Xperia SL vs. Samsung I9100 Galaxy S II - GSMArena.com

SL has higher res screen, higher PPI, 10 finger touch, a much much better back cam, both CPU and GPU of SL is faster, and a bigger battery, don't get me wrong, SGS II is an excellent phone, but for the price samsung is selling it in India is daylight robbery, no way that prehistoric A9 dual core is worth 25k.

randomuser111

Technomancer

LOL. Which GENIUS told you that?:eeek:
AMOLED is much dimmer than LCD panels.Xperia SL has around 550nits bright screen, SII is hardly 300nits bright

So SL is about twice as bright compared to SII

aroraanant

Explorer
The best options you have got right now in your budget are One S and Xperia SL, if I would be at your place and have to pick anyone among the two then I would have opted for One S.

X 0 N 0 D E

Broken In
And if it has any issues? 25k straight down the drain.

To each his own. From what I've read, none of the phones have issues now. The first units, the rev 10 had all the hardware issues u can think of.

Not the newer ones. But generally, there are no issues. Unless, we'll, you are extremely unlucky.

tkin

Back to school!!
To each his own. From what I've read, none of the phones have issues now. The first units, the rev 10 had all the hardware issues u can think of.

Not the newer ones. But generally, there are no issues. Unless, we'll, you are extremely unlucky.
Every product has manufacturing defects, maybe as low as 1/10000(that's 0.01%, pretty low), but ts there, that's why we have warranties, nothing to do with luck, so if someone gets a nexus with a mfg defect its end game, nothing he can do, IMO anything above 20k should not be bought without warranty.

Pantech Burst is the ideal phone which can be bought without warranty :D

Top Bottom