need wireless router with usb port

Amey408

Broken In
Hey guy’s I wanted to buy one wireless router I find one Edimax BR-6315SRg but didn't get the price can any one plz tell me the price for the same.

My requirement is a router with USB port which support HDD & Printer. Budget nearly 4-5k.

OP
A

Amey408

Broken In
Thanks man for reply but it is ADSL router and I wanted DSL router with same specification plz reply for the same.

i found so many options in ASUS Routers. how was it's performance and reliability.

dan4u

Took Off!!!
hey man get this
TP-Link TL-WR1043ND

At first I had a Belkin wireless G router, the area that needed to be covered was 4000-4500 sqft, the belkin did good on the ground floor but in a room on the second floor (my room) the signal quality goes down drastically, the connection gets dropped often and I have to angle my laptop in certain directions to reconnect.
So, I search online for a new wireless router and I bought the D-link 2750 U, which I thought would be sufficient, but I was wrong, it gave me the same signal quality, if not worse, in the second floor like the belkin.

and I'm not sure if you can use the D-link 2750u to stream media via usb, then I got the TL-WR1043ND and its great, detachable antennas, good range, no connection drops like the D-link 2750u , usb streaming (works like a charm). I got it from ebay from this seller for Rs 3660

Top Bottom