Need views on the Following Home Appliances!!!

gohan89

Broken In
I want to buy the Following Home appliances..Please give your views on the following and also suggest alternatives from other brands too.

1) AIR CONDITIONER

Sharp -AH-XP18PMT / AH-X18PET / AH-X18PMV

The PET model has a EER of 4.18.How good is it? My usage will be max 6-8 hours. How efficient will it be?

2) REFRIGERATOR

Samsung -RT26FAJSABX (Digital Inverter Compressor, 5 Star Rating, Cool Pack ,Moist Fresh Zone, Easy Slide Out , LED Light, Glass Shelf , 2nd Veg Box, Multi Storage Basket )

How much power saving is the Digital Inverter Technology? How efficient is it ?

3) WASHING MACHINE

LG -F10B5NDL25 ( 6.0 KG, 6 MOTION DIRECT DRIVE WASHER, LUXURY SILVER, SMART DIAGNOSIS, BABY CARE)

I saw that this model has the Inverter technology and the direct drive system.How much power saving will it be? How good will the motor be in the Long run? How good does it clean? How is LG's after sales service ?

4) MICROWAVE

LG - MJ3283CG ( 32 LITRES, CHARCOAL LIGHTING HEATER, VFD DISPLAY, 301 AUTO COOK MENU WITH 211 INDIAN MENUS, INDIAN BREAD BASKET, PULL DOWN HANDLE )

How good does it heat food and is it power saving since I dont see any star rating? How well does the Charcoal Lighting Heating work?

Please advise in detail and suggest other models from other brands if better with reasoning.

Thanks

tkin

Back to school!!
While I don't have idea about the models you have mentioned, we own a Whirlpool refrigerator, it works really good, not sure about the model.

We own a Voltas Window AC(Vertis plus) which is nearly 8yrs+ old, never needed a gas refill, but power draw is massive as its 2 * and no inverter(back then these technologies were very rare). But it never gave us any trouble at all. One of the most hassle free products we had ever own.

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
Your Choice is good for the AC. Dont get Samsung for a refrigerator never.Its a hit or miss ,the quality is crap. For fridge choose between Hitachi, Sharp ,Bosch & Siemens.

Top Bottom