Need ur suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

k4ce

Youngling
i currently own a 5320xm

i need to purchase another fone cos i have two sim cards

my budget is 10k approx

i really wanna try out a touchscreen fone , plus atleast one of my fones shud be a smartfone

so do i keep the 5320xm and additionally buy a samsung star/lg cookie

OR

do i sell my 5320xm and buy a 5800xm and a basic nokia fone

OR do u guys have any better ideas ??

Tamoghno

Padawan
If you already have 5320 , then i'd suggest you to not buy 5800 . Its just a 5320 + touch layer + bigger screen and - speed - ngage - battery life of 5320.

If i were you , i'd probably buy some half decent winmo at around that price. You can experiment to hearts content when you have another solid phone to back you up. Besides , star or cookie is just a dumbphone and the novelty will wear off within a week for geeks like you.

OP
K

k4ce

Youngling
^ ok , can u suggest a winmo in the price range of 10k ... but dont u only get older win os (6 i think) wid 200mhz pro and 64mb ram ? correct me if i'm wrong ... don have a very good idea bout winmo
and yeah , i do enjoy modding and stuff ... did lots to my se k550 ... so yeah , interesting idea

Tamoghno

Padawan
I dont have much idea about winmo phones . I also never liked it but i was suggesting you this winmo only since you have another solid phone .

Waiting for winmo gurus to turn up and suggest best hacakable device around 10k .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom