Need ur review about my new mibile phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

chavo

Journeyman
hey guysss....
i recentlly got my new mobile phone Samsung beat i450.....
i need some reviews from all u guys.....
Any new features...applications.......
I have seen one option which is 'GPS DATA'.....
can any one tell me what it is?????
All u guys are always been helpfull to me. Thax for that.
Waiting for ur reviews....:p

& please guys help me to get the "restriction code" for my nokia 5310.
i got it from U.K.

Tamoghno

Padawan
Start installing apps right away. Though app support on samsung is not as good as N81 , but still there are many apps available.

I wonder why did you choose this phone over other phone in this range ?

girish.g

respect mah authoritah!!
for a music phone it has a pretty good and simple interface. The clickwheel is nice and useful. I have used both phones my friends have it.

Tamoghno

Padawan
@ girish

I450 is not bad phone overall . But N81 is definitly better buy. Because

N81 have brighter & better screen. Much much better . This reason alone enough for me.

Have better support for Application including nokia beta labs application which i450 wont run at all .

Can run ngage games . One of the few phone is market to support landscape ngage games.

Have better music player interface. Beat's default music player is old and music player that starts after sliding upwards is not very user friendly( though visually attractive )

The wheel thingy in beat is worst . The rubber keys are hard to press and practically useless. Whereas N81's naviwheel is much much more user friendly , not sticky as rubber and most importantly can be used in many more application .

N81's music keys are available from anywhere . No matter what you're doing , what application you're working on you can control music player without leaving the app. This makes is a perfect ipod replacement.

You cant use your headphone to receive call . You have to use the prophetary port's handsfree. In n81 you can receive and hear call using any earphone in 3.5 mm jack.

Unless you slide down the beat , the speaker is blocked and produced muffled sound . I dont like the idea of putting speaker behind slider.

N81 have wifi and voip capable.

N81 recently updated with new firmware which gives it fp2 features like transition . And the browser now supports flash video.

I've checked n81 , i450 in store using a bose headphone and with same songs. Honestly i couldn't find much difference . In flat eq setting , i450 sounds better with better bass but just tweaking the eq on n81 makes them equally good. I450 dont have custom eq which is bit letdown , and the 3d effects makes the sound so artificial.

And n81 comes with 2 gig card and better accessories at 14100 , beat probably cost around 13200 and comes with 1gig. Thats why i think its better to get n81 instead of i450.

girish.g

respect mah authoritah!!
ok agreed. i have used i450 for a longer time than n81 maybe thats why. i450 has pretty decent output through headphones but through speakers my n82 is better. btw any idea on how to get ngage games for free

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
ok agreed. i have used i450 for a longer time than n81 maybe thats why. i450 has pretty decent output through headphones but through speakers my n82 is better. btw any idea on how to get ngage games for free
*s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/90.png
speakers r little lower than N73 i guess

Tamoghno

Padawan
Speakers aren't strongest on n81 . But i guess its limited by firmware because the its really loud when rings .

Regarding ngage , i dont know if its allowed to talk about cracks in digit forum . But dotsis.com is a nice place to start .

But i'm not sure if i450 can run ngage games. Because its supposed to be a nokia only feature . Not sure though.

dtox

The Techno Perv
i too got i450.. mostly coz i am a music fanboy and PERSONALLY i450 sounded better to MY EARS..
also I found the keypad better than n81.. n81 has wifi which i dont need.. ngage games?? well i own a monster PC which can play any game in the market currently so i dont really need any more distractions :)..

better display in n81 which is probably was the biggest draw back in i450 i feel.. i m using it as a transition phone though.. wil change to sony erikson w902i wen it comes out.. :)

P.S: look at the words in capital before u ppl start arguing with me.. :p

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
i too got i450.. mostly coz i am a music fanboy and PERSONALLY i450 sounded better to MY EARS..
also I found the keypad better than n81.. n81 has wifi which i dont need.. ngage games?? well i own a monster PC which can play any game in the market currently so i dont really need any more distractions :)..

better display in n81 which is probably was the biggest draw back in i450 i feel.. i m using it as a transition phone though.. wil change to sony erikson w902i wen it comes out.. :)

P.S: look at the words in capital before u ppl start arguing with me.. :p

waiting for a review with screenshots :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom