Need total show off cabinet

My friend wants to show off between his group so he wants an cabinet to which he can add lots of lights(i will help him in this task), so please suggest something in 2-3k that has awesome looks+ lots of space to add new fans and led strips. Can he get usb 3 in it?

Thetrueblueviking

No highs, No lows = Bose.
For show off - you ll need something with a side window panel.
I would suggest a CM elite 431 and adding led strips/fans and cfls into it.

Thetrueblueviking

No highs, No lows = Bose.
In that case - ur friend should get whatevers cheaper (source with side panel window and cm 431) and invest the saved money in modding.

sumonpathak

knocking on heavens door
  • get a tin ka dabba...
  • strip away the metals..
  • keep the frame..
  • paint it..
  • use plexi glass as side panels and stuff...

Rajat Giri

Journeyman
Take a look at new Cooler Master K380....
Theitdepot - Cooler Master K380 USB 3.0 With Side Window ATX Mid Tower Computer Case For APAC Only (RC-K380-KWN1)
it has 1 USB 3.0 port and a transparent side window....Its a new budget gaming chassis from Cooler Master.

OP
B

bharat_14101991

bishes!!!
@sumonpathak i was gonna try the samething with my tin ka dabba cabby... Nice idea... But my friend want to spend money, he wont understand. Thanx for the idea.

@all k380 looks good too, but i'm struck between 7fans of nzxt source and 4 fans of k380.

Btw open bench setup means the setup suggested by sumonpathak?

OP
B

bharat_14101991

bishes!!!
Something that can be done at home? Nai toh lathe machine toh colg mein padi hai :-D

@rajat thanx alot for the suggestion dude... Sent the two choices to my friend, cm k380 and nzxt source 210 elite.

Top Bottom