need to wake up when power comes

Status
Not open for further replies.

liquidsnake

Broken In
hello friends
i am facing a little problem
i download whole night but sometimes when power is interrupted my lappy goes to standby at 3% battery, but doesnt resume when power comes :cry:
i tried a lot of softwares that suggest that wake up from standby, hibernate etc but they couldnt wake my lappy

plz help me get the soln :-(

OP
liquidsnake

liquidsnake

Broken In
the lappy i use is zenith director plus ultra it says "insyde h2 bios"
n i culdnt find the wake on power option
2nd thing
my sys is set to be forced to stand by n i want the system to resume from standby
plz someone help

CA50

Cyborg Agent
can`t say correctly but there should be an option like "Restore on power" with options like ON,OFF and LAST STAGE. That option is on my bios. That may not be found in lappy`s bios.

lywyre

Cyborg Agent
Change your power options to shut down the laptop when the battery is 3%. That way, I guess, the laptop my power on when the power comes (change the settings accordingly in BIOS - Power settings)

sakumar79

Technomancer
Is the power cut scheduled (i.e, you know the time of cut)? Then, instead of letting the system go to sleep automatically at 3% battery, you can set it to sleep at set time (some time after the start of cut when you estimate the battery may be around 15-20%) and then rewake 5 minutes after power resumes...

Arun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom