need to buy bf3 premium - no account , credit,debit etc

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
Alright folks i need to buy battlefield 3 premium@ 1499 . I have 10% discount also so will get it @ 1250 :-D . But i am a student , 18 years old who do not have bank account , atm card nothing . I cannot ask my parent because i want to buy with my own money and dont want to tell them .

Any solution for this ???

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
^what other people will tell you
why you want to pay? download it ;-)
what i'm telling you
you're 18.you want to buy bf3 with your own money,which means you have the required money
make an account in a bank then make a Debit card
its that simple
OR
Steal you parents' debit card use it to purchase bf3 premium. when they come to know, pay them back with your saved money

OP
iittopper

iittopper

Wise Old Owl

what i'm telling you
you're 18.you want to buy bf3 with your own money,which means you have the required money
make an account in a bank then make a Debit card
its that simple
OR
Steal you parents' debit card use it to purchase bf3 premium. when they come to know, pay them back with your saved money

no man ! its not that simple !! it take many days here to make account here!!

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Cash on Delivery via Nextworld.in (if in Delhi) or Flipkart.

the1337est

Hardcore Gamer

You can't buy Battlefield 3 Premium from Nextworld or Flipkart. Premium just gives you all the expansion packs that are out, or are ever going to be. :)
It can only be bought from EA/Origin.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
My credit card is blocked. Sorry pal, better luck next time. Play with COD till then.

OP
iittopper

iittopper

Wise Old Owl

Really wish this could happen , but this is just dlc

My credit card is blocked. Sorry pal, better luck next time. Play with COD till then.

your card blocked?? why ?

Ask a friend who has a bank account and repay him

need only credit/debit card which i dont think is easy to find such friend willing to give his card /:-?

KDroid

Cyborg Agent
Create a Want to Buy thread in Bazaar section.
Someone will come forward to help you.

Then, deposit the money in the helper's a/c (Can be easily done). He'll buy it for you using his/her Debit/Credit Card. :)

btw, will debit cards work? Usually they don't for overseas transaction.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
for future, apply for PAN card & create a bank account (SBI) with online banking.
If you make an acc. at SBI, inform the bank manager regarding PAN card (imp. step ;)).

login to SBI online, & then you can make a Virtual Credit Card (VCC) & use it to pay for games :p

note: @ SBI for VCC, PAN card is a must.

OP
iittopper

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
Create a Want to Buy thread in Bazaar section.
Someone will come forward to help you.

Then, deposit the money in the helper's a/c (Can be easily done). He'll buy it for you using his/her Debit/Credit Card. :)

btw, will debit cards work? Usually they don't for overseas transaction.

good option ! but do you think someone will help ??

for future, apply for PAN card & create a bank account (SBI) with online banking.
If you make an acc. at SBI, inform the bank manager regarding PAN card (imp. step ;)).

login to SBI online, & then you can make a Virtual Credit Card (VCC) & use it to pay for games :p

note: @ SBI for VCC, PAN card is a must.

I this SBI is very far from my place (not sure) . I mostly buy games from flipkart. But this is the dlc . Hence can only buy from origin . What do you mean by PAN card ??

even my Debit card is not working :| ..

heard lot of issues about it !!

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
good option ! but do you think someone will help ??

What do you mean by PAN card ??

Permanent account number - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
PAN card is needed for everything like buying property,bank acount,tax payment
though there is another alternative called "form 60"

Reaper_vivek

BAN...KAI
Origin takes only Credit Cards..Debit card not accepted..you CAN, however, use entropay to make a debit card into a virtual Credit Card..
I did the same, took my MasterCard ATM and through Entropay purchased games off origin...

Ask any of ur friend to lend their debit card and do it..

yashthedude

Gonna rock da whole world
Guys now the Indian Government has changed and they have created aadhar card

Now you dont need pan card or election card

Just one Card :- AADHAR CARD:razz: :lol: :-D

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
AADHAR CARD is not a card but just paper :( , I was thinking it would be a smart card.. when I got it .. it was just like a cardboard paper with plastic finish..

cyborg47

Technomancer

:facepalm:
That's Battlefield 3 premium(online only), not some single player game you can just pirate away from the internet :|

on-topic, that Entropay thing seems to be pretty good, reliable enough reaper_vivek?

Just one Card :- AADHAR CARD:razz: :lol: :-D

I see what you did there :mrgreen:

Is that 'Virtual Credit Card' possible with an ICICI account?

Reaper_vivek

BAN...KAI
yes reliable..many of my friends have used it,5 % will make a lot of differnce if u want to do some heavy shopping..for games it's a pretty awesome alternative..

yes minimum $20...It would have been easier if entropay had Rupee as a existing payment option..no conversion crap..

Top Bottom