Need to Buy AC : Inverter or Non Inverter?

shanrocks666

Right off the assembly line
Hi,

I am thinking of Buying AC . Everyone is telling me Inverter AC is best then non inverter in term of Efficiency and Monthly Bill.

What you Guys suggest ? Inverter or Non inverter? Which Model should i buy?

My Budget is 40K.

I have checked Daikin Inverter Ac . Is it Good?

Daikin FTKP50PRV16 1.5 Ton Inverter Split AC Price in India - Buy Daikin FTKP50PRV16 1.5 Ton Inverter Split AC online at Flipkart.com

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
generally speaking, although costly, Inverter ACs are highly energy efficient and will repay back the extra amount in a short time through electricity bills.

this is effective only when you operate the AC for long periods of time, and in proper room size, as suited to the tonnage.

OP
S

shanrocks666

Right off the assembly line
Hi,

I have ordered Daikin FTKP50PRV16 From Flipkart. but now i came to know , Daikin do not provide any warranty if you purchase from Flipkart/ecommerce Site .

I am requesting everyone , do not buy DaiKin Ac from any ecommerce site. Below is the email communication from Daikin and Flipkart.

Re: Flipkart Service Queries:I need to avail warranty on a product [Incident: 150508-097164]
Inbox
x
cs@daikinindia.com

12:20 PM (33 minutes ago)

to me
Dear Sir/Madam,

Please refer to warranty card and terms and conditions contained therein -

“TERMS AND CONDITIONS UNDER PRODUCT WARRANTY CARD

1) The warranty including the Additional warranty is confined to the purchaser who has purchased the product only from DAIPL or an authorized dealer or distributor of DAIPL (Purchaser / First Purchaser). The warranty including the additional warranty cannot be transferred by the first purchaser to any person by whatever means of the same product.

Please note that Flipkart/Any e-commerce Web site or its associated sellers are not authorized by us to sale our products. Hence warranty on your product is not valid.

Also note certain important 'Conditions under which this warranty shall become void' –
5. Installation of product by any person other than DAIPL’s authorized dealer / representative.

Accordingly, we will be able to provide services to you on payment basis only.
Thanks & Regards,

Khushi Negi
Customer service officer
Daikin Airconditioning (India) Pvt. Ltd.,
Customer Care
Toll Free: 1800 22 9300 / 1800 102 9300
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Please do not print this email until extremely required, this will save trees on our planet"

To: Flipkart Customer Support <cs@flipkart.com>
Cc: cs@daikinindia.com
Date: 05/08/2015 10:40 PM
Subject: Re: Flipkart Service Queries:I need to avail warranty on a product [Incident: 150508-097164]

Hi

I think you did not understand my question. I am not asking about authentic and quality of the product because i know they are authentic. I want to know about warranty , which diakin executive told me , they will not provide if i purchase from ecommerce website.

How my warranty will be covered , if diakin do not provide any warranty.??

Waiting for your reply

Thanks
Santanu Majumdar

On 8 May 2015 10:32 pm, "Flipkart Customer Support" <cs@flipkart.com> wrote:
Response By Email (Chandrasekhar reddy) (08/05/2015 10.32 PM)

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in us.

I understand your concern and would like to inform you that all products sold on our website are authentic, brand new and go through the requisite quality checks.

The quality checks are limited for electronic products so that the manufacturer’s seal is intact and the product being delivered to you is not tampered.

For your reference, the seller WS Retail has a 30 Day Replacement Guarantee and other sellers have a 10 day Replacement Guarantee for any transit damages or manufacturing defects in the product.

You may notify us regarding these issues within the time frame provided and we will ensure the seller is contacted and your concern is addressed to your satisfaction.

For issues after 30 days/10 days, the invoice provided along with the consignment can be used to claim warranty/service at any authorized service centre of the respective brand.

Please check the link for your reference

Daikin FTKP50PRV16 1.5 Ton Inverter Split AC Price in India - Buy Daikin FTKP50PRV16 1.5 Ton Inverter Split AC online at Flipkart.com

Hope this information helps.
Auto-Response By (Administrator) (08/05/2015 10.11 PM)
Greetings,

Thank you for contacting us!

This is an automated response and is for your reference only. You need not reply to this mail.

Your incident id is: 150508-097164
We will get back to you as soon as possible.

Please find below, the summary of your request.

Date: 08/05/2015 10.11 PM
Issue: Flipkart Service Queries / I need to avail warranty on a product
Message: Hi,I want to buy DAIKIN AC Model-FTKP50PRV16, but DAIKIN Support Executive told me ,that they will not provide any warranty if purchased from eCommerce site. So i like to know what will happen to the warranty if i buy the product from Flipkart.? If daikin do not provide the warranty , Who will provide the warranty? What will happen to Installation and Demo?Waiting for your reply.ThanksSantanu Majumdar

Customer Support
Online Shopping - Shop Online for Mobile Phones, Digital Cameras, Watches, Books & More at Flipkart.com
Customer By CSS Email (Shanthanu) (08/05/2015 10.11 PM)
Hi,I want to buy DAIKIN AC Model-FTKP50PRV16, but DAIKIN Support Executive told me ,that they will not provide any warranty if purchased from eCommerce site. So i like to know what will happen to the warranty if i buy the product from Flipkart.? If daikin do not provide the warranty , Who will provide the warranty? What will happen to Installation and Demo?Waiting for your reply.ThanksSantanu Majumdar

Top Bottom