Need to buy a mobile

ajayritik

Technomancer
I'm planning to gift a mobile to one of the family member.
They have Galaxy S2 Earlier so this will be an upgrade.
Not much into gaming mostly will use it to take pics and install some Health Related Android Apps.

Currently I'm looking for Note3 or maybe S4. But I feel these are slightly expensive. Earlier I was thinking maybe Galaxy Gear Watch but not so much good reviews for it.

Any ideas?

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
I'm planning to gift a mobile to one of the family member.
They have Galaxy S2 Earlier so this will be an upgrade.
Not much into gaming mostly will use it to take pics and install some Health Related Android Apps.

Currently I'm looking for Note3 or maybe S4. But I feel these are slightly expensive. Earlier I was thinking maybe Galaxy Gear Watch but not so much good reviews for it.

Any ideas?

Get them a Huawei Ascend P1 or Sony Xperia L, no need of buying expensive gimmicky phones.

OP
ajayritik

ajayritik

Technomancer
It's for my wife and she recently bought Note2 for me so it wouldn't look nice if I buy anything apart from Samsung or some high end phone maybe Sony Experia. I was thinking about Note3 or S4.
LG doesn't have good resale value here in India so not sure. Also not keen on Huawei Ascend P1

shreymittal

Being Human
It's for my wife and she recently bought Note2 for me so it wouldn't look nice if I buy anything apart from Samsung or some high end phone maybe Sony Experia. I was thinking about Note3 or S4.
LG doesn't have good resale value here in India so not sure. Also not keen on Huawei Ascend P1

Xperia Z1
Ditch Crapsung now

sushovan

In the zone
Buy HTC one (not the mini) or Xperia Z1 or stick with Note 2 then.. Note2 was the last great device launched from Samsung . Nowadays they are busy cheating in benchmarks and launching overpriced phones. Its just like apple of android :-D, people will still buy whatever crap they come out with regardless of the price banking on the name they once built by selling groundbreaking products.

shreymittal

Being Human
Buy HTC one (not the mini) or Xperia Z1 or stick with Note 2 then.. Note2 was the last great device launched from Samsung . Nowadays they are busy cheating in benchmarks and launching overpriced phones. Its just like apple of android :-D, people will still buy whatever crap they come out with regardless of the price banking on the name they once built by selling groundbreaking products.

HTC ONE ain't available anywhere in India because HTC has discontinued HTC ONE in India
NOTE 2 is too old get Z1 it has the best specs under 40K

sksundram

In the zone
For your wife... Plz.. Give her a z1...don't give her a phablet.. It doesn't go well with the ladies... Z1 is sleek, sexy, waterproof.. Has the best hardware.. What else u want..

OP
ajayritik

ajayritik

Technomancer
Guys the occassion is during Novemeber 3rd week. Should I buy it now during festival season or wait till that time.

OP
ajayritik

ajayritik

Technomancer
Today I checked out 3 models in a nearby store. I'm poor in the exact models. One of them was for 41k and the other one was for 34 k.

However I saw another model which had a huge screen same Sony model and it was so light however camera was 8 MP.
One of the most important purpose will be the following two
1. Great Camera Quality for taking pics
2. Listening to Music
3. Watching Videos.

Currently my budget maybe strictly less than 30k however I'm willing to stretch it beyond if it's really worth it. I didn't find the Sony model that worth (price=42k). I think it was Z1.

Kindly let me know the best available phones for the price and the features mentioned. Also is it advisable to purchase it during Festival season.

Top Bottom