Need to buy a mobile

shreymittal

Being Human
Today I checked out 3 models in a nearby store. I'm poor in the exact models. One of them was for 41k and the other one was for 34 k.

However I saw another model which had a huge screen same Sony model and it was so light however camera was 8 MP.
One of the most important purpose will be the following two
1. Great Camera Quality for taking pics
2. Listening to Music
3. Watching Videos.

Currently my budget maybe strictly less than 30k however I'm willing to stretch it beyond if it's really worth it. I didn't find the Sony model that worth (price=42k). I think it was Z1.

Kindly let me know the best available phones for the price and the features mentioned. Also is it advisable to purchase it during Festival season.

Xperia Z ULTRA
Just buy ZR

OP
ajayritik

ajayritik

Technomancer
I'm really intrigued by Z1 especially when it says 21 Mp. However I read somewhere by default it will shoot with 8 Mp.
Is Z1 worth the price? If it is I don't mind putting the extra money.

randomuser111

Technomancer
Z1 is definitely well worth the extra 8k over Z.

39999 on Flipkart

Sony Xperia Z1 Price in India - Buy Sony Xperia Z1 Black Online - Sony: Flipkart.com

Also Free original carry case worth Rs. 2990/- + Portable USB charger- Sony CP-F5 worth Rs. 2790/- + Free Rs 2000 worth of eBooks free on activation of Flipkart ebooks app + 6 month accidental damage protection program

OP
ajayritik

ajayritik

Technomancer
Had a look of Z1, ZR and Note3 in Croma some time back.
Not too keen on ZR. I would rather not buy it and buy something else than buying ZR.
Impressed by Z1. However the sales guy was trying to sell Note3. Was showing various options like while taking photo some erase etc options in Note 3. He made me think for a while but have read not so favorable reviews for Note3.

Now I need to look to get additional money for Z1. IS it better to go for Flipkart or any other online site for Z1. Most of the stores here are having it for around 41k max.

OP
ajayritik

ajayritik

Technomancer
Had a decent experience with Snapdeal. And currently its offering the least price.
How much would I get for uses Galaxy S2.

And is Note3 worth the additional price over Z1.

Thanks to all of you on your inputs bought Sony Z1 for 40k.

Samsung has put some serious features in its camera app (can't be ported). These features can be found in S4 & Note 3.

I personally think Note 3 is overpriced + India doesn't have Snapdragon 800 powered one

ashs1

Padawan
Its the best time to get z1 ASAP !! gr8 offers at flipkart :

Free original carry case worth Rs. 2990/-
FREE Portable USB charger- Sony CP-F5 worth Rs. 2790/-
Free Rs 2000 worth of eBooks free on activation of Flipkart ebooks app + 6 month accidental damage protection program

FREEBIE: Plantronics ML2 Bluetooth Headset free with Mobile View Freebie
FREEBIE: Eveready UM 22 Power Bank for Smartphones free with Mobile View Freebie

& if you have a standard chartered bank CC/DC, you get additional discount ! ( current price : 40500..Discount : 15%[6075], Discounted price : 34425)

Source :Flipkart

imo, NOTE3 is a slightly overpriced. :/

Top Bottom