Need Thermal Paste for CPU/GPU in Delhi NCR

cybermaniac

Right off the assembly line
I am urgently looking for good quality new/used Thermal paste like arctic silver, cooler master, deep cool, noctua, IC diamond etc. in Delhi NCR region.
I am not able to find in local shops, don't have time to go Nehru Place. Just few grams would be enough.

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
I need urgently. So don't have time to buy online. I looking for someone to meet locally.
Sorry mate, I stay at Kolkata and you seem to be staying on in Delhi.
So I couldn't help you in person locally.

OP
C

cybermaniac

Thnx for the suggestion. But I am still looking for someone who has a branded one tried and tested.

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
Thnx for the suggestion. But I am still looking for someone who has a branded one tried and tested.

I used Arctic Silver 5 Thermal Compound 3.5 gram in two CPUs and two GPUs which i bought from theitdepot for Rs 575. Which is a pretty damn good TC for the money.

OP
C

cybermaniac

I used Arctic Silver 5 Thermal Compound 3.5 gram in two CPUs and two GPUs which i bought from theitdepot for Rs 575. Which is a pretty damn good TC for the money.

Good for you. But I don't know why then still there are a lot of bad reviews about it too.

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
Good for you. But I don't know why then still there are a lot of bad reviews about it too.

First of all AS5 is a budget TIM, if you have no experience of applying a TIM before, then wasting a tube of expensive compound wont be a good start of your day.

Secondly most noobs dont know how to apply TC, they often end up ranting about said TC when they screw up the process of managing the amount of paste, even distribution of the compound, proper pressure and connection of heatsink plate and the processor.

I can show you my processor temps at load and in Idle, i can also post you an awful lot of good reviews from trusted sites about AS5, and i can also post links of people trumpeting about how every other thermal compound is bad in this planet.

AS5 is a good TIM, its a bit old but still offers good value for money. There are better TIMs of course, for more money.

Top Bottom