Need Suggestions on 2.1 Speaker to connect to LED TV

ajayritik

Technomancer
We have a 32" LED TV Samsung and the speakers of the TV are very crappy and hence would need some good 2.1 Speakers.
Don't want anything expensive.
Also would be great if there is option to connect pen drive to play songs from the Speakers.
Budget 1k-3k.

Thanks in advance.

sandynator

Cyborg Agent
Just be safe & take precautions while buying from snapdeal.
See the sellers ranking/ratings & contact customer support before booking if you have any queries. You are safe guarded by 7 days trust policy though.

I got mine Edifier C2 just @ 3343 from snapdeal in the month of Feb 2015. No issues at all just that the product is old as the manufacturing of C2 was stopped long back. Shipping was fast & hassle free too from go javas.

OP
ajayritik

ajayritik

Technomancer
This is a gift for someone so I would rather be careful. Don't want any hassles.
I don't mind going around in local stores and checking out provided the prices are on par with online prices if not more.

- - - Updated - - -

One consistent experience I had with snapdeal is regarding the time taken for delivery of the service.
I remember one of the products took more than a month to get delivered.
I don't recollect getting any of the product for less than a week from the time ordered.

sandynator

Cyborg Agent
For delivery issues I can say it has been sorted out imo. Earlier most of my order through ecom express were delayed...

My last 3 orders were delivered within 3-4 days...
Twice through go jaavas & once through xpressbees.

Top Bottom