Need Suggestions for configuring Low Cost/Value PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK man, tell me, WHAT will you do with a Low Cost/Value Quad Core Intel Desktop.
First, find some good use for it.
Because otherwise, investing 10K on a CPU to browse internet is just DUMB.
Even HTPC needs only a CPU which is 30% its cost.
The extra cash is better invested elsewere.

OP
confused

confused

Evolving Rapidly...
OK man, tell me, WHAT will you do with a Low Cost/Value Quad Core Intel Desktop.
First, find some good use for it.
Because otherwise, investing 10K on a CPU to browse internet is just DUMB.
Even HTPC needs only a CPU which is 30% its cost.
The extra cash is better invested elsewere.
ok, point taken....no gaming on it at the moment. it will be used for internet browsing, office work, music, movies......

so tell me, intel C2D or AMD X4??:confused::confused::confused:

AMD is good product man ,,, trust me
ok.. i trust you.:D still i want to ensure, its right for my needs, before deciding...:-?

Last edited:

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
ok, point taken....no gaming on it at the moment. it will be used for internet browsing, office work, music, movies......

all needs AMD can do it ........ X4 9550 is more than of all ur needs

or Even AMD X2 5000+ can do the job well for ur needs .

Intel is good but ur needs are little to go with Q6600 & above

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
cm extreme 500/600/650w are the most crappiest power supply one can ever get. The extreme series does not have an active pfc, solid japanese caps and a really high voltage ripple. I doubt its any better than cm 460w extreme plus- but 460w extreme+ is known to be more reliable then cm 600w garbage. You get cm centurion 330 elite case and cm 390w extreme plus in bundle together. If you want to be careful- one cant go wrong with corsair cx400w and vx450- they are expensive but much better than others- but worth the investment. Stick between cm extreme plus 460w and cprsair cx400w.

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
^^^ dude for ur information i tried on the crossfire of 2 X HD 4850 with Intel Q6600 on my friend system ,, still great and stable "" only cons : it has loud noise thats all ""

i am using CM 600 extreme power ,, its really good but not as powerful and stable compared to corsair HX 620

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom