spidermann

Right off the assembly line
Hi all..
please....... suggest me a mother board for i5 661 core processor.. as my dealer suggested me for Intel DH55TC, any suggestions better than and cheaper than this mother board. :?:

Also U can mail me on hattiz@ymail.com..

OP
S

spidermann

Right off the assembly line
i need to buy this Intel DH55TC, core i5 661, 2gb DDR3 Ram with HD 4350 1GB Graphic Card

is it a good configuration dude...

Last edited:

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
@ spidermann

Follow what ishu says. Fill in the pc questionnaire template. We will suggest you better.

auto

Broken In
Fill this, they will suggest best for you.

1. What is the purpose of the computer? (Note: If you are planning to say multimedia, you will have to be more specific as all types of systems are capable of doing that)
A:

2. Are you open to alternate ideas/products giving similar better performance but offering more VFM/ sellers? If not- why?
A:

3. What is your MAX budget?
A:

4. Planning to overclock?
A:

5. Which OS are you planning to use?
A:

6. How much hard drive space is needed?
A:

7. What resolution will the screen run at & whats the size of the screen you want? If you already want have one and want to use it, mention its resolution and size.
A:

8. How would you rate your hardware knowledge from the count of 1-10? (1 being the lowest, 5 being you are somewhat in sync with the current performers and 10 being the highest)
A:

9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
A:

10. When are you planning to buy the system?
A:

11. Are you one of the types looking out for "future proof" configurations?
A:

12. Are there going to be any components that you don't want to include in this new rig? If yes, do mention.
A:

13. Which city do you live in and are you open to buying from shops from other city/states?
A:

14. Mention any other points if deemed necessary
A:

Prevent making vague posts as this will increase getting better advice that you need and consume very little time.

The credits go to The Sorcerer for the above template!

Cilus

laborare est orare
Core i5 661 is a obsolete processor now a days. These processors are based on Intel's Nehalem architecture but Intel's latest generation processors are called Sandy Bridge and their nomenclature is like Core i7/i5 2X00/2X00K where X may be 3, 4, 5 and 6. These processors redefined the desktop processor performance level. So better opt for these.
Please fill the template 1st to get optimize solution.

Piyush

Lanaya
Core i5 661 is a obsolete processor now a days. These processors are based on Intel's Nehalem architecture but Intel's latest generation processors are called Sandy Bridge and their nomenclature is like Core i7/i5 2X00/2X00K where X may be 3, 4, 5 and 6. These processors redefined the desktop processor performance level. So better opt for these.
Please fill the template 1st to get optimize solution.

:lol:
u sounded too professional
but no offense bro
ur suggestion was ultimate

Top Bottom