Need suggestion for phone below 10k

Status
Not open for further replies.

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
5700 is a smartfone and smartfones do consume more batt than non smartfones.

Not necessarily. I hardly make use of any of the 'smart' features. I rarely run more than one app at a time and there are very few 3rd party apps installed in my phone.

OP
T

tarundham

Banned
hey anyone for 5310 i quite like da phone

does k790 have more dat 2 gigs of mem???? is it reallly good????

plz anyone plz reply i am waiting

Last edited:

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
yup, K790i does take more than 2Gb cards. However in SE site, it says upto 2Gb,,,maybe coz only upto 2Gb was relased when the page was upped.
ive heard in Se NSE, some are using sandisk 8GB cards w/o ny probs.
but the oldest firmware only supports 2GB, but updating it via PC or phone itself solves it easily.

ECE0105

In the zone
Re: hi

6233 cannot accept memory cards higher than 2GB. IMO get a SE K790i.

But have you checked the price of the Memory Cards. Last seen 2Gb MicroSD Card costs 600 Rs. And, a SE 512Mb card costs more than that.... I believe I can get a whole new phone from Nokia for the price of a 2Gb SE Memory Stick.....

6233 I heard is a good phone. But yes, if you want a slim phone, go for 6300. Just checked in the shops today and I was told that there was a problem with the initial models, where there were problems with Battery backup and also the speaker.

I was suggested to buy models manufactured after April 2008. These seem to have fixed the old issues. And, it comes with a default 512Mb MicroSD Card. U can exchange it at some outlets with a 1Gb Card for around 150-200 extra. Cos, a new 1Gb MicroSD Costs only 300 Rs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom