Need suggestion for CCIE @ NETWORKERS HOME

Discussion in 'Training Institutes' started by damngoodman999, Apr 3, 2012.

1. damngoodman999

damngoodman999 damnbadman666

Hey guys i just want some suggestion & feedback about NET WORKERS HOME institute for CCIE security , i been network admin for 1 year & after that i had accident so i could not continue the job in networking , now i have serious problem that i lost all my knowledge in networking , so the better plan is to continue my CCNP & CCIE thru NETWORKERS HOME in bangalore so that i can get in to that networking stuff again ? right ?

Also need suggestion reg NETWORKERS HOME in bangalore ! the institute is famous do they arrange any placements over there ? or will do better coaching .

Its urgent guys pls help me with the feedback for the institute as well as good suggestion to me .

Thanks in Advance .

2. gopi_vbboy

gopi_vbboy New Member

I think its very costly to do course in bangalore.....come to hyderabad here....there is a big IT adda called ameerpet...you get lot of such courses here at a cheaper and with good knowledge...just a suggestion..but i dont know which institute is good...these institute give free demo before u join...so u can decide that way...

I read a article today which may help u
    http://www.thehindu.com/news/cities/Hyderabad/article3276199.ece
    [​IMG]

3. OP
    OP
    damngoodman999

damngoodman999 damnbadman666

thanks GOPI for ur time , but am really looking for something more prof in doing such top level courses like ccie

4. Minion

Minion Active Member

damngoodman999,for doing CCIE you need to complete CCNA & CCNP if you have completed it is very good else compete them first.

5. bensimon1981

bensimon1981 New Member

HI, I want to know about ccie boot camp courses opportunities for future prospects. Currently I am studying about Cisco routing and network security, do you think it would help me to learn ccie boot camp in a better way.

6. chetnan

chetnan Banned

Hi damngoodman999,

Yes, Networks home is one of the famous ccie institute in bangalore.
    But i am not sure about arrange any placement over there. Also in bangalore ACIT is best ccie institute.
    I think you directly call in both institutes and ask them.

Thanks

7. chetnan

chetnan Banned

8. madhur

madhur New Member

Hi Dear,

This is madhur.I am current employer of networkershome.I would like to say one thing."Action Speaks Louder than Words".

If any of the institute has these number of ccie's certified person show me their CCIE's List and I would not say anything afterwords.Else guys excuse us.

We believe in doing things not just showoff.Anyone can give me a call directly for any clarification.

Thanks,

Madhur Shivpuri
    HR-Manager
    Networkershome Pvt.Ltd.
    Mobile:07795080792

9. Ramesh N Gounder

Ramesh N Gounder New Member

How about ACIT Bangalore? i'm planning to join for CCIE

10. Manishs

Manishs New Member

Hi...i m perusing CCIE security from ACIT at bangalore and the trainers here are very helpful and available 24*7 when i need them. i actually researched ALOT for joining a Networking training since i am not from a much rich background and today after 2 months have undergone training i feel i cud'nt have invested some place better. ACIT pulls off all the pressure from your mind from training to your own private studying it helps you in so many ways that praises are just not enough. My trainers helped me all the time and personally guided me through doubts that arose and i have many friends in other institutes they keep on blabbering and complaining and when i sit amongst them i feel very blessed. For this i thank almighty and to some extent also my gut that i joined in ACIT and now i feel i can achieve my dream of becoming a CCIE being in the safest hands. I would suggest everybody ACIT for their networking training. Since i am from a poor background ACIT has helped me in many other ways as well and i am very thankful and grateful to them. They have understood me personally and are catering to my needs. I would like to thank everyone from instructors to the counselling team for helping me and getting me through for what i wanted.I am proud to be an ACIT'ian. No other place to go for Networking training than ACIT.

11. gagan243

gagan243 New Member

buddy plz dont never ever join ACIT its a fraud institute when i joined they brainwashed me. they are not giving my money back
    i have cleared my civil services exam i had told them in the beginning that if i clear my exam i want the refund they had agreed for that but now these guys are shouting at me now they are telling me a different story they are not giving my money back i have paid 95000rs for CCIE R&S.
    they have cheated my friend also for 40000rs
    you can join MOHAN'S NETWORKING INSTITUTE in koromangala OR you can join NETWORKER'S HOME in HSR layout bangalore
    networkers home is bit costly but its worth joining there

but please dont never ever join ACIT bangalore they are here only for money. my friend had paid 40k they are very poor his father works as a Watchman in an automobile showroom in b'lore with a salary of 7000rs per month when we both joined they told they will give refund but now they are not giving they are totally fraud they are not keeping up their words not only both of us got cheated you can just type ACIT Review bangalore in google and you can see the reviews 80% of the reviews are bad.

MOHAN'S NETWORKING INSTITUTE in koromangala is reasonable
    NETWORKER'S HOME in HSR layout bangalore
    networkers home is bit costly but its worth joining there thats my suggestion

buddy just go through this link on ACIT fraud and their misdeeds
    CISCO CERTIFIED NETWORK ASSOCIATE Consumer Reviews and Ratings - MouthShut.com

12. d6bmg

d6bmg BMG ftw!!

^^ IMO, build your own lab at home & go for CCIE. Don't have much idea, but I hardly think those 'institutes' are of any use to someone who want to learn all by himself.

13. Anu1579

Anu1579 New Member

Hiii!!! I have completed my CCIE in Security track from Networkers Home, Bangalore. There were excellent CCIE certified trainers, in-house developed study material, 24x7 lab facility and a lot of other good experiences. So, I would rate NH in Bang as a perfect institute for a CCIE aspirant. They have facility for R&S, DC and Collaboration track also.