Need Suggestion and Review about my forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
Friends.........
Please review and and give me some suggestion about my new forum:
www.9zap.com/forums

I Have just completed it..so I need your suggestions about different sections and category.

I am planing to make it Indian tech and webmaster forum. I have planed to offer gifts for posting like hosting/ domain names/ magazines etc.

If you like, please join it :D

Waiting for suggestions........
Thanks in advance. :)

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
- try and change the theme. Not eyes friendly
- change the logo, looks amateurish.
- the title of the forum: "9zap.com . Index Page". That big dot thing doesn't look nice.
- "Talk about off-topic things, anything that might cross your mind! and dont fit any forum." --> why is there a exclamation even before the sentence has end?

anand1

In the zone
good going ravi nice work. All things are good but yes a bit of color combinations hurts.

DigitalDude

PhotonAttack
ravi you should try SMF 2 its very good......

dont you feel the phpbb3 admin is complex when compared to SMF's ?

or did you choose phpbb3 particularly cos of some reason ?

_

OP
ravi_9793

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
- try and change the theme. Not eyes friendly
- change the logo, looks amateurish.
I am not able to find some good phpbb3 themes with good features . Logo.... will make a web 2.0 type after my papers.

- the title of the forum: "9zap.com . Index Page". That big dot thing doesn't look nice.
It is default. Let me find its solution.

- "Talk about off-topic things, anything that might cross your mind! and dont fit any forum." --> why is there a exclamation even before the sentence has end?
ok..corrected.

good going ravi nice work. All things are good but yes a bit of color combinations hurts.
Thanks... looking for some good theme.

every section is there,except Open Source :D obviously!
added.. :)

ravi you should try SMF 2 its very good......

dont you feel the phpbb3 admin is complex when compared to SMF's ?

or did you choose phpbb3 particularly cos of some reason ?

_
yaa..phpBB3 has lots things in admin panel. And still I don't know about many features of admin panel.

I have worked as phpbb2 forum admin, so I have some experience with phpBB2, so phpBB3 was my first choice.

Last edited:

axxo

99.9% Idle
Hi ravi,
first congrats for ur forum launch.
am i missing something...header looks blackish..or its meant to be like that.I would prefer some tech image for the header

OP
ravi_9793

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
Hi ravi,
first congrats for ur forum launch.
am i missing something...header looks blackish..or its meant to be like that.I would prefer some tech image for the header
yaa..it is tech + webmaster forum. I want to make it plan ...so a plane header. :|

axxo

99.9% Idle
few more suggestions...
forum looks plain and few mods could make it better
Fast reply is what missing badly..many like me hardly opt for full screen replies
Antispam mod..although not required currently..in future spam could cause lot of needless auto-registrations

OP
ravi_9793

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
few more suggestions...
forum looks plain and few mods could make it better
Fast reply is what missing badly..many like me hardly opt for full screen replies
I am also missing it ..... :D
This will be done very shortly.

Antispam mod..although not required currently..in future spam could cause lot of needless auto-registrations
Yaa.. Actually I have disable those features to make new registration easier. Once the forum is active..I will enable those features. :)

Thanks dear :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom