Need Some Info about this company ......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys/gals(if any) .........i am a final year Engg Student (CSE). Few days back there was a placement exam at my college (TEST + INTRW) by a company named Life Business Projects Pvt Ltd. (web site Link ).

The selected ppl are required to sign a 3 year bond with a security deposit of 80k which will be refunded after 3 years ..... first 6 months are for training ( stipend of 6k P.M.) after that package of 2.4 L P.A.

I am not intrsted in this offer (i have been selected) as they use .NET as a platform and i am a java guy (will start learning in JAN ) ... but plz can u tell some ways to get more info about this company ? Any additional info will be welcomed .... is it sane to deposit 80k in a company which is only 6 yrs old(they told in their presentation) ? IMO its nt a good idea. Have u ppl ever heard of this company before ??? plz help me gather some more info about LBP plz .........

THNX in advance ........

Pathik

Google Bot
never heard of this company. i wd say u avoid it.
*www.pagalguy.com/forum/career-discussions/23974-life-business-projects-pvt-ltd.html

Batistabomb

Deadman Walking
harryneopotter said:
Hi guys/gals(if any) .........i am a final year Engg Student (CSE). Few days back there was a placement exam at my college (TEST + INTRW) by a company named Life Business Projects Pvt Ltd. (web site Link ).

The selected ppl are required to sign a 3 year bond with a security deposit of 80k which will be refunded after 3 years ..... first 6 months are for training ( stipend of 6k P.M.) after that package of 2.4 L P.A.

I am not intrsted in this offer (i have been selected) as they use .NET as a platform and i am a java guy (will start learning in JAN ) ... but plz can u tell some ways to get more info about this company ? Any additional info will be welcomed .... is it sane to deposit 80k in a company which is only 6 yrs old(they told in their presentation) ? IMO its nt a good idea. Have u ppl ever heard of this company before ??? plz help me gather some more info about LBP plz .........

THNX in advance ........

never think other decission in your mind, simply say NO to the company, no company entertainss money to train you, what if he ran with all of the student's money within 4 months of your join, i think you will follow some telugu news channels, a company named "MIRACLE Softwares" in Visakhapatnam,Andhrapradesh, took 80,000 for the each student who joins in and they will give stipend of 8000 each month and after 4months of their train, the guy will be a permenant employee and should participate in the companie 100 crore project, now he planned to ran away, but the companies MD is in jail of doing this type of thing at present

hansraj

In the zone
@harryneopotter
dont bother about this job at all , u will get much much better opportunities. Both the conditions are doubtful i.e. the bond for 3 years and then security deposit of 80K. It looks like a trap which is to lure the fresh guys seeking a career. i have never heard of an employer who asks for security deposit..... its a different issue with the educational institutions though.
DONT FALL A PREY TO THIS COMPANY.

ray|raven

Think Zen.
Batistabomb said:
no company entertainss money to train you

Actually,Quite a few companies do.
Wipro,where i work, trainees are required to pay 75k as security deposit for the bond,Once the bond period is done,the money is transferred to your account.This is done so that you dont just take the training and run away.
I have heard even Satyam does the same.

Regards,
ray

Garbage

God of Mistakes...
@harrypotter,

Don't think abt this company at all. Go for well known companies initially.

satyamy

Alive Again...
they are 1000s of companies for you
search for some better one

this can be fake because genuine companies never ask 80K from their employees
so avoid it

their is a wide career for engineers you will surely get a Good Job in some other one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom