Need RSS Reader

Status
Not open for further replies.

deadpulse

Broken In
I need a RSS Reader to put on my website to display latest News from the websites I will subscribe. I have feed on feeds reader you can find it here on www.feedonfeeds.com which is free to use. I am looking for a different reader for website just to show Headlines of the news on my news page and they should get updated automatically too.

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
Looking at your another thread in the programming section, I think you know PHP. So just use simpleXML functions to gather feeds. May be you will need a database solution to remember which you have read and which you haven't!

OP
deadpulse

deadpulse

Broken In
Looking at your another thread in the programming section, I think you know PHP. So just use simpleXML functions to gather feeds. May be you will need a database solution to remember which you have read and which you haven't!

Buddy, I have the RSS Reader it's feedonfeeds reader. It works well too. But, I need help in modifying that PHP code which is quite strange looking. I am not able to understand which is what? and what is which? It contains MYSQL database which I understood. I just need to publish feeds like cnn.money.com in that you can see the Latest News section. I want my feeds to be shown like that section to save page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom