Need Review about Circle company

cacklebolt

Ambassador of Buzz
My friend and me were discussing about PSUs and he mentioned a company called Circle which makes PSUs and cabinets. He repeatedly kept saying that they make good products.Am listing their website.Please provide a review.

website

And I forgot to mention their website and products looks interesting and they sell in China,HK,India,UAE,USA.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
before checking for reviews see if the brand has got a service center in your area. if not, its best to move on to some other brand. you see seasonic is a great brand.. but its not as popular in india as corsair due to its lack of quality service.

for Circular, it certainly looks promising with 80+ ratings and all.. but Service... the Service links at the bottom dont work. so best if you'd stay away from it.

OP
cacklebolt

cacklebolt

Ambassador of Buzz
before checking for reviews see if the brand has got a service center in your area. if not, its best to move on to some other brand. you see seasonic is a great brand.. but its not as popular in india as corsair due to its lack of quality service.

for Circular, it certainly looks promising with 80+ ratings and all.. but Service... the Service links at the bottom dont work. so best if you'd stay away from it.

will check.You see my friend builds PCs as a hobby and professionally and he says he knows about the service centres and all.

ghost_z

Ghost From Hell !
To be honest there case(cheap ones) are decent i mean in build quality in the genric case category but they still lack proper cooling cable management and some basic features !
and no, their psus are absolutely not recommended when you can grab a quality corsair 430 watt psu in 2.5k !

Last edited:
OP
cacklebolt

cacklebolt

Ambassador of Buzz
To be honest there case(cheap ones) are decent i mean in build quality in the genric case category but they still lack proper cooling cable management and some basic features !
and no, their psus are absolutely not recommended when you can grab a quality corsair 430 watt psu in 2.5k !

understood about psus... but i dont understand about their cases

saswat23

Human Spambot
Cabinets are overpriced too.
May be it would be cheaper locally.

And Circle is not a new brand IMO. I have been seeing its products since the last 4-5 years.

Last edited:

warfreak

Talk to the hand!!!
They are offering a "80+Gold Certified" 1250 watt power supply for a mere Rs. 5550? Sounds too good to be true. :-D Also there is no mention of the amps on the 12V rails.
BTW, about the cabinets, the entry level cabinets are actually good (certainly better than VIP). Some pcs in my office are using that cabinet. not sure about the higher end ones though.

OP
cacklebolt

cacklebolt

Ambassador of Buzz
Cabinets are overpriced too.
May be it would be cheaper locally.

And Circle is not a new brand IMO. I have been seeing its products since the last 4-5 years.

I am not taljing about whether they are new. I liked their cabbys and wanted one.

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
Just cross-checked.
Fake 80+ certification advertising.

80+ certification list: Ecova Plug Load Solutions

Nothing is mentioned about this company named 'Circle'.

OP
cacklebolt

cacklebolt

Ambassador of Buzz
Just cross-checked.
Fake 80+ certification advertising.

80+ certification list: Ecova Plug Load Solutions

Nothing is mentioned about this company named 'Circle'.

The services tab on their site doesnt seem to work either.

Top Bottom