Need Processor + Motherboard + PSU

Status
Not open for further replies.

prudhivisekhar

In the zone
1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Stupid answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work. Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.')
Ans: Running VM's , 2 or 3 parallel , gaming.

2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then mention this too.
Ans: 25k

3. Planning to overclock?
Ans: No

4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans: I have Windows 8 pro

5. How much hard drive space is needed?
Ans: Have 1+1 TB Hdd's

6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention which screen size and resolution do you want. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, again mention the size and resolution of monitor you have.
Ans: Have G2420 Benq Monitor ( 1920x1080 )

7. Which components you DON'T want to buy or which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans: I dont want to buy Monitor, CPU Case, Ram ( have already 6gb) , Hard disk, Graphic card ( Will buy after some time).

8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans: End Of Jan

9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
Ans: I have done.

10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans: I live in Hyderabad

11. Anything else which you would like to say?
Ans: Open to all suggestions, but I personally want to buy AMD FX 8350. Selecting the components in flipkart will be good as they offer EMI.

doomgiver

Warframe
any AMD FX series within your budget + appropriate FM2/AM3+ motherboard

corsair cx430v2 is a good psu. if you are gonna add a powerful card later (like 7870, gt660ti, etc), buy corsair gs600.

vkl

Cyborg Agent
Processor :AMD FX8350 ~12.6k
Motherboard :Gigabyte GA-970A-UD3 -6k or Asus M5A97 -6.8k
PSU :Seasonic S12ii 520w -4k or Corsair GS600 -4.4k

For virtualisation with 2-3VMs in operation is parallel get the fx8350,gives flexibility in core-assignment.This can be overclocked.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
970 mobos has no gfx port and Op will buy a gfx card later and he is planning to buy all these at the end of Jan which is a long wait and by then he may be able to grab a gpu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom