Need Pc for gaming and Programming -50K

vinayjamwal

Broken In
I need your valuable suggestion on this already helped me one thanx for that :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:.I am trying to configure Pc for my Cousin.We have already decided some components but need your suggestion on motherboard,graphic card and power supply.

1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Stupid answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work. Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.')
Ans: Software = PhotoShop ,unity 3d,Ecllipse ,Games=Crysis 2,BattelField 3,Sniper Ghost,Assasins creed,Grid 2.

2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then mention this too.
Ans: 35000K
PLz exclude Ram And CPU.Already Purchased i54670k and Kinston hyper X blue
3. Planning to overclock?
Ans: Not now but may be future.

4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans: window 7 & 8 64 bit

5. How much hard drive space is needed?
Ans: 500Gb or 1 tb

6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention which screen size and resolution do you want. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, again mention the size and resolution of monitor you have.
Ans:21 or above LED

7. Which components you DON'T want to buy or which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans: Speakers and mouse

8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans: In 2Weeks

9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
Ans: nope

10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans: Chandigarh. Yeah referring both locally and on line FLIPKART.

11. Anything else which you would like to say?
Ans: already decided on config plz do suggest me a motherboard and graphic card and power supoply.

Cpu=i5 4670k
Ram=kingston hyper x blu 8gb
Monitor=dell sl 2440
cabinet=antec gx 700

Thanx in advance..... :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
mention which games are your cousin going to play? if you want the best gaming pc for that money ,then go for these.
fx 6300 - 7.3k
gigabyte 970a ds3 - 5.3k
kingston hyperx blu 4gb - 2.5k
asus 270x - 15.5k
wd blue 1tb - 4k
asus odd - 1k
seasonic s12 ii 520 -4.5k
befenix merc alpha - 2.9k
dell s2240l - 8.6k
logitech k/b - 0.3k

What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Stupid answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work. Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.')
Ans: basically for programming like eclipse and photoshop and gaming too.

Correct that.

OP
V

vinayjamwal

Broken In
well I have done my part plz do Suggest motherboard,graphic card and power supply.
Cpu=i5 4670k
Monitor=dell sl 2440
cabinet=antec gx 700.

SKAR3KRO

Right off the assembly line
Cpu=i5 4670k
Monitor=dell sl 2440
cabinet=antec gx 700.

When you dont want to overclock why even go for unlocked K cpus?
Why even waste money?
And u said that u want 21" monitor.Why did u then quoted the 24" S2440l?

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
well I have done my part plz do Suggest motherboard,graphic card and power supply.
Cpu=i5 4670k
Monitor=dell sl 2440
cabinet=antec gx 700.

have you purchased the specified components ? if not,then get the rig suggested by me.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
If you are not overclocking then you can go with these instead:

Intel i5 3450 -11800,
Gigabyte H77M-D3H -6600,
Zotac GTX650 Ti Boost 2GB -13500,
Corsair Vengeance 4GB 1600MHz -2600,
WD Blue 1TB -4200,
Asus 24B5ST DVD-RW -1100,
Antec V1 (White)-2700,
Dell S2240L -8900,
Seasonic SII420 -3600,
Logitech Z313 2.1 speakers -2200,
APC 800VA or 1.1KVA -5500.
TOTAL -60360.

Cilus

laborare est orare
But with Ivy Bridge Processors, the upgrade path is closed. He can't upgrade the processor in future. Even after one year, it will be hard to find Ivy Bridge series Processors.

And OP's budget is too less to accommodate i5 4670K + a hood Z87 Motherboard + a Good GPU for modern demanding games. Either opt for non K Haswell processors like i5 4450 and H87 motherboard or go with the AMD config given. If you want a more powerful CPU, then get FX-8320 processor.

NiGHtfUrY

Journeyman
But with Ivy Bridge Processors, the upgrade path is closed. He can't upgrade the processor in future. Even after one year, it will be hard to find Ivy Bridge series Processors.

And OP's budget is too less to accommodate i5 4670K + a hood Z87 Motherboard + a Good GPU for modern demanding games. Either opt for non K Haswell processors like i5 4450 and H87 motherboard or go with the AMD config given. If you want a more powerful CPU, then get FX-8320 processor.

He already purchased Cpu and ram.So i guess he has to go either with a cheaper mobo or with a cheaper gpu.
So i suggest you go with a H87 motherboard and upgrade it when you want to overclock.
For gpu get atleast R8 270x
Please mention how much money is left with you after purchasing CPU and ram,better yet edit the opening thread.

OP
V

vinayjamwal

Broken In
He already purchased Cpu and ram.So i guess he has to go either with a cheaper mobo or with a cheaper gpu.
So i suggest you go with a H87 motherboard and upgrade it when you want to overclock.
For gpu get atleast R8 270x
Please mention how much money is left with you after purchasing CPU and ram,better yet edit the opening thread.

Yeah man you are Right now budget is 35000 And Frns Plz exclude Ram and Cpu

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
he made wrong choices out there if he wanted to play games..
assuming he has only cpu and ram, get the following. when he wants to overclock, he needs z87 mobo such as asus Z87 A which costs 13k.
asus b85 mg - 6.4k
hd 7770 -8k
wd blue 1tb - 4k
asus odd - 1k
seasonic s12ii 520 - 4.5k
betfenix merc alpha - 3k
dell s2240l - 8.6k
----------

OP
V

vinayjamwal

Broken In
he made wrong choices out there if he wanted to play games..
assuming he has only cpu and ram, get the following. when he wants to overclock, he needs z87 mobo such as asus Z87 A which costs 13k.
asus b85 mg - 6.4k
hd 7770 -8k
wd blue 1tb - 4k
asus odd - 1k
seasonic s12ii 520 - 4.5k
betfenix merc alpha - 3k
dell s2240l - 8.6k
----------

Thanx rijinpk1 :lol::lol::lol:

> Mention parts you want to buy.

> Mention parts you have already bought.

Dude already mentioned that Purchased i54670k and Kinston hyper X blue ram .
need advice on mobo,graphic card,power supply,moniter,and cabinet.
Waiting for your reply.

ASHISH65

Technomancer
Mobo - Gigabyte Z87-D3HP @ 11k / Asus Z87-A @ 13k

PSU - Seasonic s12 520w @ 4.5k

Monitor - Dell s2240l @ 8.8k

Cabinet - Bitfenix Merc Alpha Usb 3 @ 2.9k

Gpu - Zotac Gtx 660 2gb @ 13.5k

ASHISH65

Technomancer
No to MSI board,as they have closed their shops in india,stick with asus or gigabyte

You need Z87 board to OC your CPU

Top Bottom