Need of cpu cooler or not

DARK KNIGHT

The silent Warrior
Guys can u tell me if i need a cpu cooler or not .if yes which one.give
me nice suggestions . my budget is only 2k not a single penny more :-? .

rajnusker

Sage of the Six Paths
How can we tell you if you need one or not without even knowing what are you doing with your PC. At 2k get a CM Hyper 212+.

OP
DARK KNIGHT

DARK KNIGHT

The silent Warrior
I am not in the favor of oc, i am only asking if i need the cooler or not ,or my stock cooler is sufficient with my current rig . I am asking that question bcse i want to play high end games and watch hd movies in maximum resolution. so please guide me:?.
thanks in advance :razz:

Last edited:

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
I am not in the favor of oc, i am only asking if i need the cooler or not ,or my stock cooler is sufficient with my current rig . I am asking that question bcse i want to play high end games and watch hd movies in maximum resolution. so please guide me.
No you donot need any cooler unless you Overclock.
Even if you watch a HD movie for 24 hours on your rig or play Crysis 2 @1080p for 10 hours together you will not need a Cooler. but I am not sure if your 8600 can handle Crysis 2 at 1080p :wink:

And Please dont type in Bold. Doesnt feel nice. Highlight important words with Bold

Hustlerr

[Next-Gen]
Cooler needed for high ocing only. Ur stock cooler is enough to put normal heat away in Indian condition :D

OP
DARK KNIGHT

DARK KNIGHT

The silent Warrior
currently i am planing to change my gpu from 8600 gts to SAPPHIRE 100312-3SR Radeon HD 6950 Dirt3 Edition 2GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.1 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Video Card with Eyefinity . In that case i need the cooler or not can u specify

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Why are you asking the same question OVER AND OVER AGAIN? Please stop it.
We have already said it a few times in this thread and many other threads that one doesnot need a Cpu cooler unless he wants to Overclock regardless of whether he buys a new graphic card or any other new pc component.

Top Bottom