Need new Phone for a budget of about 24k

OP
Ronnie11

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
okay guys..sorry for the extremely slow response...have exams going on which ends on 29th...so i asked a local dealer to quote the price of sony xperia s..He quoted 27500 with bill & warranty for sony xperia s...Worth it?Or should i ask in more places to see the prices?Also i heard this phone is available for 21-22k without bill...

aroraanant

Explorer
horrible battery life !!
I don't think it is horrible.

okay guys..sorry for the extremely slow response...have exams going on which ends on 29th...so i asked a local dealer to quote the price of sony xperia s..He quoted 27500 with bill & warranty for sony xperia s...Worth it?Or should i ask in more places to see the prices?Also i heard this phone is available for 21-22k without bill...

Online the price is 26k or less, you need to bargain more if you are going to buy it locally.

debarshi

Otaku
Yeah there has been a price drop.......... Pretty sure as I bought my P before the drop in price of all in Xperia range :banghead:

And Motorola has pulled itself out of India...............

Techguy

In the zone
Dont buy the s2!! it old.. try to get a htc one s ... good phone.. you can get the international version on ebay here:

Brand New Box packed HTC One S, Android 4.0,4G,Beats Audio,4.3",16Gb | eBay

comes with 1 year warranty!!

OP
Ronnie11

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
so finally my exams got over yest...been out inquiring about this phone..most of them now quoting 27k...where in the world did u find xperia s for 24k??...will be the first person there to buy it... :D

OP
Ronnie11

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
Its now 26k at flipkart and 23k at mysmartprice

WHAAAT?? :shock:
Few days back i had checked flipkart..it was 28999/-

holy jesus..its 25990/-...can i get a rate similar to this in retail stores in mumbai...damn off to the stores again...

wow..even xperia sl fits my budget...

debarshi

Otaku
Told you, anyway they are launching so many new phones, one every month, like SL, T, J, and what not....
So they have to cut prices as they go....... for their older models at least (I smell something like AMD's plans of price cuts for the 7 series)

randomuser111

Technomancer
Any reason y??Do they plan on discontinuing this range??
Ps:-Still interested to buy,just wondering y this sudden big drop in price..

Nothing like that. As a product gets older, it's price has to drop. S3 was selling at 36k now its down to 30. If Xperia S was still 28, who would buy it when S3/One X is 2k more ?

Top Bottom