Need new Phone for a budget of about 24k

debarshi

Otaku
Yep, you are right............. But I guess I would.......... What app really use 4 cores, and such a big display, wouldn't really fit in my hands.............. :p :p

OP
Ronnie11

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
Nothing like that. As a product gets older, it's price has to drop. S3 was selling at 36k now its down to 30. If Xperia S was still 28, who would buy it when S3/One X is 2k more ?

Ahh ok i get it...thanks a lot everyone..will see the prices by tomorrow...

debarshi

Otaku
I think it comes with ICS out of the box in P, as I heard in the official forum (some were worried it was pre-used and not brand new, but it turned out to be new and preinstalled), so dont be surprised if its ICS preinstalled....
Either way, the 1st notification will be the update if its stilll GB

perplexed

Journeyman
How reliable are infibeam/outletmall (shows on infibeam page )/ tradus / Homeshop18 ?

I am mostly going with Xperia S.. Flipkart lists it at 26K. Outletmall( infibeam page ) lists it at ~24k ?

OP
Ronnie11

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
retail stores in mumbai finally dropped the prices..most quoted price of 24.5-24.9K max...may just go & buy by next week

OP
Ronnie11

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
one more thing i had to ask is..this friend of mine told me that sony xperia v is coming up..which will be the same price as Xperia S...any idea?

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Don't wait for it. Powered by Qualcomm Krait means it'll either not ship here or if it finally lands the pricing will be really high. Go ahead with your Xperia S purchase.

OP
Ronnie11

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
Don't wait for it. Powered by Qualcomm Krait means it'll either not ship here or if it finally lands the pricing will be really high. Go ahead with your Xperia S purchase.

Thanks a lot for the clarification... :)

randomuser111

Technomancer
Xperia V isn't likely to launch in India as it's an LTE 4G phone, and even if it does it will be 30+. So no point as Sam said.

Top Bottom