need motherboard !!

sankheashish

Broken In
im having AMD athlon 64 x2 ddr2 ( dual core 2.2 ghz+ ddr2) S/R no - ADO4200IAA5CU this processer. i want motherboard that supports this processer. budget under 3k-3.2k. plzz suggest some motherboard. which having decent inbuild graphics

plzz reply fass ?

Last edited:

Cilus

laborare est orare
I guess I have already PM you regarding the choice of motherboard. The Processor of yours is a AMD Athlon X2 4200 which needs an AM2/AM2+ socket Motherboard.

gautam21ghosh

Broken In
im having AMD athlon 64 x2 ddr2 ( dual core 2.2 ghz+ ddr2) S/R no - ADO4200IAA5CU this processer. i want motherboard that supports this processer. budget under 3k-3.2k. plzz suggest some motherboard. which having decent inbuild graphics

plzz reply fass ?

For your AMD athlon X2 processor I m suggesting you to buy Any of the following Motherboards

Gigabyte GA-78LMT-S2PT Motherboard
Biostar A780LB Motherboard
both motherboards are around 3000 only

techyy72tech

Right off the assembly line
Have to look on these Mobo's

* gigabyte 78 LMT
* gigabyte GA-M61PME-S2P
* Gigabyte GA-880GM-D2H
* Gigabyte GA-M68M-S2P
* Biostar A785GE
* Biostar A770E
* Biostar A785GE
* MSI FM2-A55
* MSI K9MM-V

Cilus

laborare est orare
1st of all, GA-78LMT-S2PT is an AM3+ motherboard and doesn't support AM2/AM2+ processors. gautam21ghosh, I suggest you dig a little before suggesting.

techyy72tech, just suggesting a mix of AM3, AM3+ and AM2+ motherboards is not going to help OP in any extent and will confuse him. Try to understand 1st what is OP's requirement here and suggest accordingly. I mentioned in my previous post that the Processor OP is having is an Athlon X2 processor, not an Athlon II series one and supports only AM2+/AM2 motherboard. And any AM2/AM2+ processors can't be used with AM3 motherboard, although the reverse is possible.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
don't know if this avaiable but still Op can enquire about this if he wants to : link

Top Bottom