Need information on cheap web hosting services

Status
Not open for further replies.

~It_is_Andrew~

Journeyman
Need information on cheap web hosting service supporting servlets

Hello,
I am looking for any cheap web hosting space+ domain registration, preferebly in the range of rs.2000 which will support servlet/jsp & will have database service (like oracle/mysql) at backend.

If anyone have any information regarding any such services please let me know, very urgent for me.

i searched & got many options but either they dont support servlets or charge much higher price for that.

Thank you in advance!

Last edited:

xbonez

NP : Crysis
i bought a domain and hosting just a couple of days back. the best offer i found was from www.spritehost.com u can get a .com domain for rs320/yr their hosting plans are also quite good with lots of features

Pathik

Google Bot
or contact the users ahref or tuxfan or sukhdeepsingh on the forum.. Btw both ewebguru and host4cheap r reliable and good..

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
I think you may need to stretch your budget a bit...for JSP Supported hosting

*www.serversindia.net/ is what I found.

OP
~It_is_Andrew~

~It_is_Andrew~

Journeyman
Thanx for all your inputs.....
ewebguru a,host4cheap or *www.spritehost.com/ none provide servlets support.
Stretching the budget is not really an option (it is not my budget, its a group thing)...
any other options? .... do not need much space / bandwidth but servlets support / backend DB such as mysql.

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
Hi,

Thanks guys for supporting me :) Andrew, i am afraid but i cannot provide Java servlet Hosting.

JSP/ Java Servet Hosting can be provided on Linux with Tomcat. Although i can enable this MODULE but it is a resource hogger and enabling it for one client doesnt seem to be in interest of my other clients on server :(

As for Ewebguru - i dont think he can help much since he has one reseller with me but you can try ask Ashok :)

urfriend

Right off the assembly line
Hi,
You didn't try www.indyahozting.com yet??? I am sure this hosting company can satisy all your needs regarding hosting and domain registration. I suggest this hosting company because it is the best, reliable, cheapest, co-operative, active host I have ever seen.I think you must go for www.indyahozting.com.

UrFriend

Last edited:

ahref

In the zone
No need to bump old thread, become regular in this forum you will definately get some business.

urfriend

Right off the assembly line
Hello,
Have you tried www.indyahozting.com ??. Its a better option with best quality and service. Just visit the above website, you will know how interesting it is.

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
urfriend said:
Hello,
Have you tried www.indyahozting.com ??. Its a better option with best quality and service. Just visit the above website, you will know how interesting it is.
Again you are doing the same thing here.If you really have some great offer for the members..why dont you start your own thread in bazar section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom