Need Info abt Airtel top ups for lifetime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hari_04415

Broken In
I hav recently bought Airtel Lifetime Rs 495

I need to know how much the 1 paise SMS top up costs.It generally costs Rs 45 for non-lifetime users and when i asked retailer for it he says that it doen't apply for lifetime users.I was shocked y it doen't apply.

He said to contact customer care on my mobile and using 121 i was unable to speak with with any of the airtel guys.

Guys plz tell me abt the Airtel lifetime 1 paise SMS top ups

Is anything like this available in Mumbai?
<Apart from the SMS49 scheme, i m fed up trying to get that one activated on my cell>

^^ Here, in Mumbai, Airtel has a messaging scheme called SMS49, wherein you can send 2000 messages for Rs. 49 (National and Local).

I was saying that i am unable to activate it on my cell.

OP
H

Hari_04415

Broken In
ankurgupta.me i had a top up for .49 paise call to any mobile and .98 to any landline.It was Rs 50 for non lifetime users and t was Rs 97 for lifetime users

Ankur Gupta

Wandering in time...
^^Ohk
Coz I have heard a lot from my friends that top-ups donot work on lifetime here in delhi...
dunno whether high price for same thing is applicable here in delhi also...

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
well, at least here in bangalore the 1ps/sms scheme doesn't apply to lifetime users. check wid customer care or airtel website.

Pathik

Google Bot
some time back i had lifetime on + 50ps/call for rs1.5 per day and 2000 sms per month for 49rs.. That was too good

ThinkFree

Technomancer
Only a few schemes are provided by all companies on life time plans. so don't expect to get all the benefits on lifetime card which ar provided to regular users.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom