need info about anti depressents !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
Well reading ur frnds story neo..I can definitely help him. Time is the best healer and until he makes another GF or becomes busy in some other thing ..wait is the best cure

1. First visit a good psychiatrist...dont be shy..It reallly helps and just clearly tell the probs.Dont ignore the problem

2. If U beleive in homeopathy/biochemic go to a homeopathy doctor..He will give Ignatia 1M or Staphisgrai..You can also take Kaliphos 6X 4 tabs before sleeping..Its not addictive and has no side effects .But consult a Dr before

Just make him understand ki kuch cheezein hum laakh koshish kar le humaare haath main nahin hoti...and we have to accept sooner or later what God has decided for us...The sooner we accept the more good for us..Have u ever wondered why so many heartbroke songs we listen in our hindi movies from old to new , in hollywood etc ??

Most of the ppl are heartbroken (Gal didnt accepted, caste diff, mom pop didnt approve,religion diff, both loved but gal couldnt take stand against society,parents etc etc). I have many close frnds who had passed from these situations..but in the last
just move on..Its life........Its never fair

IN the end I would like to conclude :(listen to this beautiful song)

kaha chala aye mere jogi, jeewan se tu bhaag ke
kisi ek dil ke karan, yun sari duniya tyaag ke

chhod de sari duniya kisi ke liye
yeh munaasib nahin aadmi ke liye
pyaar se bhi zaroori kayi kam hain
pyaar sab kuchh nahin zindagi ke liye

kitni hasrat se takti hain kaliyan tumhe
kyun bahaaron ko phir se bulaate nahin (2)
ek duniya ujad hi gayi hai to kya
doosra tum jahan kyun basaate nahin
dil ne chaahe bhi to saath sansaar ke
chalna padta hai sab ki khushi ke liye

OP
harryneopotter

harryneopotter

Padawan
thnx for ur replies guys ....

@sumit : dude u r right. And he is not shy to visit any psychiatrist. But there some credit crunch as he was jobless till last week, so th salary will come after 25 days atleast. and even i cant help as i am also parted with any form of currency right now :p

And homeopathy can be an option if it works ...we will enquire more about it locally.

And again i agree that somethings are not in our hands, but he actully worked very hard for the past 2 years to prevent something like this from happening. He is a very senti guy and completely lost now. Even i am feeling bad thinking bout wat happened with him. He is blaming himself for all this, with a mixture of Anger,Rejection and inferiority complex kicking in ..situation doesnt seems good to me. But the good thing is that i talked to him few mins ago, and he seems to be holding up a bit better. But as u must know, no one knows when will the mood swing?

I will keep u guys updated...
Thnx again for the help guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom