Need IEM with Mic around 2,.5K

umeshtangnu

NULL_PTR
I want to purchase a new set of IEM to replace my lost Skullcandy 50 50.
The budget is around Rs 2,500 .

I listen mainly to heavy metal .
please suggest me a good IEM.

audiophilic

Journeyman
I want to purchase a new set of IEM to replace my lost Skullcandy 50 50.
The budget is around Rs 2,500 .

I listen mainly to heavy metal .
please suggest me a good IEM.

Tekfusion has recently released their Twinwoofers Headset. I don't know who owns it yet, but the sound of Twinwoofers is very promising especially if you're priority is bass and highs (Also wrote a review on them), and their Mic edition, as per my knowledge support changing tracks and answering/dropping calls, and has a load of accessories..
At your budget, i guess there are not many options, almost all headsets i know of, start from above 3K price range, especially any decent ones. The bose MIE2 is another option, available at around 7k, but thats too much and its overpriced too.

BTW, whats your mobile phone? Not all mobiles will support all headsets, so be careful before buying! Hope this helps!

PS I'm planning to get the Tekfusion headset as well, as i want to change my mobile also.

Last edited:

audiophilic

Journeyman
Tekfusion never heard of this brand before :-?

They specially create personal hd audio only, i've been using their Twinwoofers for almost 7 months now. I'm getting this headset anyway.

Just had a question though, what mobile are you using? or is it iPhone?

OP
U

umeshtangnu

NULL_PTR
They specially create personal hd audio only, i've been using their Twinwoofers for almost 7 months now. I'm getting this headset anyway.

Just had a question though, what mobile are you using? or is it iPhone?
i think i will give Tekfusion a pass
using galaxy r and galaxy s3

audiophilic

Journeyman
i would have liked to but it has been stolen :cry:

I'm gonna place the Tekfusion headset order pretty soon. Just waiting for my wife go to her mom's so that i can spend some more cash on my new Mobile :p

You can get your skullcandy 50 from another store, btw skullcandy has their own ebay store where they sell things at half the retail pricing.

Top Bottom