Need IEM for Rs.750 MAX

happy17292

Ambassador of Buzz
me too planning to upgrade my earphone from my stock sony which i got with xperia l
i have tested Es 18,cx 180,Ep-630 and the beats earphones that came with HTC sensation
Source :Live with Walkman(will be buying a moto g or nexus 5 soon)
im intrested in Denon ach 260.Where can i buy it online,or localy in Bangalore.

How good is the Noice Isolation?
How can you compare Bass of the same to the above products i have used.
Does it have any warranty(indian or international.)

I have used es18 and currently using denon ahc260.

Noise isolation is better in es18 and es18 has more boomy bass but it has inferior sound quality cmpared to denon ahc 260

Wait for answers from more experiemced members as i am not an audiophile :eek:

You can buy one from snapdeal @925/-
*m.snapdeal.com/product/denon-ahc260-headphones/597226

Ahc260 comes with 1yr manufacturer warranty

Last edited:

sanoob.tv

Dr.gB
I have recmnd es 18 n cx 180 to many of my friends.n they all are happy.but once i heard the beats and htc sensation combo.it was smtin else.anyone using beats in ears?

samudragupta

Youngling
If you loved beats then you are a complete basshead.. I was using them with my one x 2 years back and i thought music will never sound better...i was a complete moron...yeah... i wont say beats are bad (especially if you get them free), but they are inferior in terms of overall sound. The bass itself is muddy and not solid, they lack mids, treble is dull...
As far as the denon ahc 260 go, they have boomy bass, which means its as per your liking...however, another option will be philips she3590, which has tight bass...

sanoob.tv

Dr.gB
Went to profx.no demo on denon.didnt like the sound quality of cx180.any other suggession.im in bangalore for 2 more days any other suggession?

samudragupta

Youngling
If your budget allows then definitely es20
These are the cheap here
*www.infibeam.com/Portable_Electronics/sound-agic-soundmagic-es20-earphone/P-poel-12354890898-cat-z.html

sanoob.tv

Dr.gB
k,im sticking to es 20 then.
any users used it before?just wanna make sure its worth.
also does e10 have an inline mic??

Last edited:
OP
G

ghouse12311

Ambassador of Buzz
just received SM es18 from flipkart...using it since 2-3 hours and they are amazing, very loud with balanced bass...very satisfied with the sound quality :-D

if anyone here has used this and some other higher priced IEM's like Seinheiser CX 400 II....how can you tell the difference b/w the two?

samudragupta

Youngling
congo... i had to drop the plan because i have ordered moto g for my father... will get them by march, when my work incentives are out :)
how are they performing...remember to allow at least 40-50hrs burn in and they will sound better...

sanoob.tv

Dr.gB
Ya,busy packing now.They are comfortable to wear,even for long hours, the cable looks nice n tough.and i love the sound quality.

Piyush

Lanaya
Did you buy the IEM yet?
If not, Flipkart is having an exchange offer for Skullcandy models only. Do check it out

Top Bottom