need ideas for computer exhibition

mayoorite

Night Fury
Hi
i need ideas for the project in computer exhibition.Project could be based on any thing but different.Like creating lan chatting software or illusion pics ppt or protecting yourself from hacking.please reply immediately.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Illusion pics PPT, sounds interesting. Will grabs many heads for quite some time! :-D

OP
mayoorite

mayoorite

Night Fury
"creating lan chatting software or illusion pics ppt or protecting yourself from hacking" all these were done last year in my school , i am giving only examples that of any kind of geek material is welcomed.

OP
mayoorite

mayoorite

Night Fury
The project that we do, we have to explain first to chief guest then exhibition is open for parents therefore we have to explain & demonstrate it periodicly to parents.therefore i need a project accordingly.well virtualization is good i'll discus with my partner but i need more ideas.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
How about teaching how to get pro at Google searching?
Quite educational! :))
This may help. How to Use Google Search More Effectively [INFOGRAPHIC]

Or Encrytion/Decryption

mithun_mrg

Cyborg Agent
maybe overclocking or using remote support softwares like remote desktop or teamviewer , Teamviewer will be more exiting to present

nims11

BIOS Terminator
or maybe something on Linux and its capabilities. how it can be used as a complete replacement of Windows.

Top Bottom