need hlp Lookin for android phone with 1Ghz proccy

hi frnd m very much confused which cell to buy lookin for a android phone which should not exceed 25k and should have 1Ghz processor ... plz hlp me out frnds...

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
milestone is old, stuck on 2.1.
Desire S is not yet released and it might take a while for it to come to India.

pauldmps

Banned
Ever phone will have some or the other feature missing. Nothing can be done about it.

But my honest suggestion would be that you wait for some time for the new phones to be launched. 25k budget has no good phones right now.

Baker

Albicelestes
is the price of galaxy s is reduced or... this model is different....? i thought it was around 25k

Baker

Albicelestes
^^ did they stopped that model.. i thought it was in huge demand.....

becuase 3 months back my 3 team mates brought the same model...

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
^^ did they stopped that model.. i thought it was in huge demand.....

becuase 3 months back my 3 team mates brought the same model...

yes. SGS is being phased out in some parts. do check with your local dealers.

pauldmps

Banned
Okay, so the SE Xperia Neo & Arc are out for preorders now. But prices are steep. Hence I would recommend the OP to wait for the prices to come down.

vishurocks

Journeyman
Sgs has been discontinued in many parts due to shortage of amoled displays. So they launched galaxy sl and specs are tuned down to keep its cost noticeably lesser than sgs. They could now make enough amoled panels for their upcoming flagship sgs2

NainO

Believe Me or Not!!!
^ I think their processing power is almost same. But personally I would choose SL cuz of its better battery, I dont want to charge my phone twice a day.

reddead

LoSt!
Is Galaxy SL better than HTC Desire???

specs are almost same.........the difference lies in user interface
samsung ui[touchwiz]=sucks
htc ui[sense]=rocks
and also samsung updates its android phones at a snail's speed
while htc provides updates much faster

Top Bottom